By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony 1st party: GOW3 and The last Guardian 1080P at launch

Team Ico never use CGI. The trailer is all in game.

Doubt it'll be 1080p, though.

Around the Network
Hyams said:
Team Ico never use CGI. The trailer is all in game.

Doubt it'll be 1080p, though.

They said the game is already at 1080p

mM
Million said:

@Xxain I don't think the Last Guardian trailer was all in game , it couldn't be.

I think there's definetley a mix of in-game and CGI goin on here.

edit : I think this is actualy in-game , if so this is crazy !.

Million..Team ICO NEVER uses CGI..NEVER EVER..they work hard on the game engine and love show off everything in game

IT'S TECH CELL!!!

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I guess i'll be the one to ask. What's that big monkey/bird looking picture?

Around the Network

Native 1080p will be great. Looks like they are using the cell's raw power.

@Orca_Azure

Its the Last Guardian (or his pet) i think....

BTW: Not a question a Five-tailed fox demon should ask

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

The Last Guardian looks so beautiful. But I'm afraid it will be very linear, just because Ico are so eager to tell their story to the player.

Slimebeast said:
The Last Guardian looks so beautiful. But I'm afraid it will be very linear, just because Ico are so eager to tell their story to the player.

But so were Ico and SotC.  If you're looking for a WRPG or open world game you're of course going to be dissapointed.

The_God_of_War said:
"Do they have a release date in mind?

When I teased them about being the Olympic Team [a reference to four-year gaps between Team Ico's games], I thought that would suggest a limit of Christmas this year. But we'll be able to show more now because the game is running and the team is creating more and more content, and you'll be able to play it sooner rather than later."

^2009 release???

No, 01.03. 2010