By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what if I said.. GT PSP lookes almost as good as FORZA 3?

siphor1987 said:
tedsteriscool said:
jesus kung fu magic said:
tedsteriscool said:
tedsteriscool said:
Akvod said:
ssj12 said:
I think this isn't a fair comparison because GT PSP doesn't need to run at an insane resolution like GT5 and Forza 3.

Now that trailer for GT5 vs Forza 3... there is no comparison. GT5 >>>>> Forza 3 especially in the car models.

Well of course it is , the GT trailer was cgi so.....

How do you know it's CGI?

Because they barely talked about the game , the game that is part their biggest franchise was treated as an after thought because all they showed for it was a teaser a cgi teaser at that.

You obviously haven't played GT Prologue on an HDTV because it looks like CGI all the time. Even when you're playing. Imagine that!

forza looks better than gt5p but your post proved absolutly nothing so why try?

Congrats. A full scale game that isnt even out yet looks better than a demo that came out last year. Your post proved absolutely nothing so why try?

I mean this with the utmost respect but........are you retarted?

YOU brought gt5p into this convo , just what are you trying to get at?

I brought up GT5p to show that when playing, this game rivals CGI quality. I'd say its about on par to Forza. However, GT5 full looks much better than prologue, and its not CGI, which in turn means its superior to Forza.

GT5 > Forza in both content and beauty.

And way to misspell retarded...douche.

I'm not trying to be a d-bag, but you should learn the difference between "its" and "it's".

Yeah sorry about that. I type kind of quickly so sometimes I don't feel like putting the apostrophe in. And yes, I know "it is" is different than "its"

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Strategyking92 said:
@ seraphic_six

Let me put it this way:
If a racist has a black friend, does that not still make him racist? It makes no difference.

Thats a good way to put it, if of course this were the case.

True i feel PS3 is better then the 360 in more then a few ways, but i consider it a great console non-the-less, so yes it is a difference no matter how you look at it.

What you just said implys to Neoraf 100% though, he acts like he hates the PS3 to hell yet still own one, im not like that.

it even implys to myself also. I hate it when people bring that up though. Skueek would be an example for the sony camp. Hell, I'm pretty sure some people who troll the xbox but claim to own one just use their old gamertags. I've seen a couple whose games haven't changed in forever, and all the games are from 2007. lol. I think the rrod would be to blame for that situation, but it doesn't give the person a free pass to troll and fill the forum with their shit.

On another note, these past 2 days been been the biggest trolling holidays EVER. So I can't help but be suscpicious.

I'm suprised 2 people I'm thinking of haven't gotten banned yet.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Im buying PSP Go for sure now. Blows away any handheld game thus far.

Squilliam said:
^ Flaming when theres a mod in the thread. Your comments apply to yourself I would say.

I'm not flaming, I'm just trying to tell the OP to save his respect he better tell a mod to EDIT the thread title & he should EDIt the main post

right now he is looking very silly indeed

tedsteriscool said:
Squilliam said:
^ Flaming when theres a mod in the thread. Your comments apply to yourself I would say.

I lose my patience quickly when dealing with unintelligent people. And trust me, I've had to deal with that for 3 hours already during graduation practice. The constant bitching, moaning, and coming to conclusions without supporting evidence infuriates me.

It may or may not infuriate you, but flaming is against the rules and I don't want to see anyone get banned over nothing.

But yeah, welcome to the internet! If you feel that certain members are annoying theres a pretty cool ignore script that words of wisdom made.

Tease.

Around the Network
AkibaFan said:
Squilliam said:

I'm not flaming, I'm just trying to tell the OP to save his respect he better tell a mod to EDIT the thread title & he should EDIt the main post

right now he is looking very silly indeed

What fun would that be? This is the Leo-J we've all come to know and love for his initial 10,000 posts at least.

Squilliam said:
tedsteriscool said:
Squilliam said:

I lose my patience quickly when dealing with unintelligent people. And trust me, I've had to deal with that for 3 hours already during graduation practice. The constant bitching, moaning, and coming to conclusions without supporting evidence infuriates me.

It may or may not infuriate you, but flaming is against the rules and I don't want to see anyone get banned over nothing.

But yeah, welcome to the internet! If you feel that certain members are annoying theres a pretty cool ignore script that words of wisdom made.

Woah how do I do that? That's fantastic! (I'm not being sarcastic, I really don't see the "ignore" button)

This is a demonstration of replay mode in Forza. Now...do you say this looks like GT PSP Leo-J?

Akvod said:
Akvod said:
ssj12 said:
I think this isn't a fair comparison because GT PSP doesn't need to run at an insane resolution like GT5 and Forza 3.

Now that trailer for GT5 vs Forza 3... there is no comparison. GT5 >>>>> Forza 3 especially in the car models.

Well of course it is , the GT trailer was cgi so.....

How do you know it's CGI?

Because they barely talked about the game , the game that is part their biggest franchise was treated as an after thought because all they showed for it was a teaser a cgi teaser at that.

I still don't understand why you can conclusively, with all absolute confidence, that it is a FACT that the trailer was CGI?

Because unless sony is run by stoned out monkeys , it s practically imposible for sony to not hype a gameplay trailer for their BIGGEST game.(Especially with the forza "definitive racing game" stuff put on yesterday)

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

I watched it. I'm impressed. I think it is a joke to say it looks as good as any HD game. It just doesn't, but it looks great for a handheld. Just like GT4. Nice.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.