By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what if I said.. GT PSP lookes almost as good as FORZA 3?

OP it looks amazing

but what you said in the OP made me realise I can never trust your opinions ever again

Around the Network

I must say it looks very impressive. And yes the smaller screen does help it look better but oh well its a handheld. On a big screen it would probably be ugly butguess what? It isnt.

From what i can see it shows that the gap between forza 3 and GTpt is much smaller then most would have expected

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

jesus kung fu magic said:
Akvod said:
ssj12 said:
I think this isn't a fair comparison because GT PSP doesn't need to run at an insane resolution like GT5 and Forza 3.

Now that trailer for GT5 vs Forza 3... there is no comparison. GT5 >>>>> Forza 3 especially in the car models.

Well of course it is , the GT trailer was cgi so.....

How do you know it's CGI?

Because they barely talked about the game , the game that is part their biggest franchise was treated as an after thought because all they showed for it was a teaser a cgi teaser at that.

You obviously haven't played GT Prologue on an HDTV because it looks like CGI all the time. Even when you're playing. Imagine that!

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09-forza-motorsport/50000

10 times better than PSP GT.

tedsteriscool said:
Akvod said:
ssj12 said:
I think this isn't a fair comparison because GT PSP doesn't need to run at an insane resolution like GT5 and Forza 3.

Now that trailer for GT5 vs Forza 3... there is no comparison. GT5 >>>>> Forza 3 especially in the car models.

Because they barely talked about the game , the game that is part their biggest franchise was treated as an after thought because all they showed for it was a teaser a cgi teaser at that.

You obviously haven't played GT Prologue on an HDTV because it looks like CGI all the time. Even when you're playing. Imagine that!

forza looks better than gt5p but your post proved absolutly nothing so why try?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network
Serious_frusting said:
I must say it looks very impressive. And yes the smaller screen does help it look better but oh well its a handheld. On a big screen it would probably be ugly butguess what? It isnt.

But it can be. In fact hook up that game onto your TV with the PSP's TV plugs and see if it doesn't start looking like mud. Or put that Forza 3 trailer on the PSP and see which looks better then and by how much.

@leo-I'm not going to be able to trust your opinion on matters any longer sir. You're showing gross judgement in this case. You either have terrible eyes or a terrible bias. I'm going to enjoy coming back to this thread as both get more media and posting up new comparisons.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
@Strategy- Im not Anti-MS anymore though, unlike you i own both HD consoles, so who are you to tell me otherwise.

@Stage- 1. your posts of late seem otherwise, since your a ME2 ass kisser then at the same time praise MS for it everytime you get the freakin chance, which is okay but you've gone over the top with it a few times. and.. 2. Forza Demo better then GT5? i use to respect your posts because alot of them made sense, but with this... consider the respect lost.

ME2 is an amazing game, which is why I love it. If you want to call me a fanboy of a specific game you can do it. I am however no fanboy to Microsoft and Sony. Neither of them deserve that honor. Respect is a thing that can be won and lost at the drop of a hat. Maybe tomorrow, maybe never....who knows for sure?

Well thats not what i was getting at. But still your posts are normally really awesome to say the least, but not this one sir. >:(

I respect that.

Akvod said:
ssj12 said:

GT PSP has been in development for 5 years... it is by far no afterthought.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

tedsteriscool said:
Akvod said:
ssj12 said:

forza looks better than gt5p but your post proved absolutly nothing so why try?

Congrats. A full scale game that isnt even out yet looks better than a demo that came out last year. Your post proved absolutely nothing so why try?

Whoa... comparing handheld graphics to hd console graphics? I honestly don't see how this is on par or even close to forza 3 graphics... well i guess this is all subjective... lol