By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what if I said.. GT PSP lookes almost as good as FORZA 3?

GOD Freakin AMAZING!!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network

yeah, but better that Forza 3?

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

jesus kung fu magic said:

Wooo, your losing me again Akvod. Where did I ever say that it was fully cgi? And even if I did ,I corrected myself in an earlier post (if you have 50 posts per page , it should be in the second page) and said it was cgi mixed in with touched up replays NOT FULLY CGI!!! (Please tell me that you AT LEAST read that).

And I remembered that argument (that happened this week I might add) because of the stupidity of it and how that turned out and how eerielly similar it is to the pointlessness of this discussion.

If you can discredit my earlier points, instead of asking the same question you keep asking that ive already answered (although from another view point) , then I will gladly change my OP just for you. Until then I will keep it the same.

But still I will show you the pointlessness of this discussion , lets say hypothtically that I change my OP to make it sound like an opinion , what happens after that?

"Well of course it is , the GT trailer was cgi so....."

"Because they barely talked about the game , the game that is part their biggest franchise was treated as an after thought because all they showed for it was a teaser a cgi teaser at that."

"Secondly, I do believe that it is cgi because of the points I put above"

I could keep going, but I think three's enough. As for it's stupidity, it's you not simply answering my question that's making our conversation unproductive. You could have either given us some perspective as an expert, but as you've not, you could have clarified for the others and said "I'm not an expert, and I didn't mean to say something as an scientific fact".

As for discrediting, I've told you that fact, in a world of rationalism and science, needs evidence and other facts to build upon, not common sense.

After you change your OP, then you would have prevented misleading people into believing that there's proof that the GT trailer was CGI. If you do have proof, then please provide. Simply I'm asking you to be correct and precise. I can't read your mind, and know what you mean.

(Please PM me from this point on, as you are right, as of now, this conversation is becoming more and more unproductive).

Because they barely talked about the game , the game that is part their biggest franchise was treated as an after thought because all they showed for it was a teaser a cgi teaser at that.

Stop the quote train people^^^^