By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what if I said.. GT PSP lookes almost as good as FORZA 3?

OMG is true

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

Around the Network

LOL are you serious Leo-J , Forza 3 is not better looking that GT PSP. If I was to put it into numbers Forza 3 is at most 10% better than looking GT PSP.

haxxiy said:
GT portable: 480x272 60fps
Forza 3: 1280x1080 60fps
Gran Turismo 5: 1280x1080 60fps (in replay mode, 720p in game)

Nuff said.

Fixed for you^

Aw... I guess non fanboy Leo-J couldn't last forever.

You made it pretty far though.

psp has ps2 graphics.

Around the Network

Have to admit the graphics are real fine. Still, they pale in comparaison with current-gen graphs. Maybe they look better then the first forza, I dont remember enough.

FKNetwork said:
haxxiy said:
GT portable: 480x272 60fps
Forza 3: 1280x1080 60fps
Gran Turismo 5: 1280x1080 60fps (in replay mode, 720p in game)

Nuff said.

Fixed for you^

When did they say F3 renders at 1280x1080? link please!

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

axumblade said:
what a surprise....a thread about saying a PSP game looks as good as a 360 game has turned into a Sony fan vs. 360 fan debate. I couldn't see that one coming from a mile away!

I'm a Nintendo fan and a Sony owner, and I'm siding with Microsoft.

I guess I just came in here to read all the stupid comments by the blind fans. I mean seriously, need for speed nitro on Wii looks better than this off screen video of the GT:PSP (video of nitro below) but you won't seem me arguing that it is better graphics or even equal to Forza 3.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

You should compare both games on the same screen. If after that you have the same impression, then you need to go get your eyes checked.

Nice trolling. I would even say it is ban worthy.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.