By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what if I said.. GT PSP lookes almost as good as FORZA 3?

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
@Strategy- Im not Anti-MS anymore though, unlike you i own both HD consoles, so who are you to tell me otherwise.

@Stage- 1. your posts of late seem otherwise, since your a ME2 ass kisser then at the same time praise MS for it everytime you get the freakin chance, which is okay but you've gone over the top with it a few times. and.. 2. Forza Demo better then GT5? i use to respect your posts because alot of them made sense, but with this... consider the respect lost.

ME2 is an amazing game, which is why I love it. If you want to call me a fanboy of a specific game you can do it. I am however no fanboy to Microsoft and Sony. Neither of them deserve that honor. Respect is a thing that can be won and lost at the drop of a hat. Maybe tomorrow, maybe never....who knows for sure?

Around the Network

Not even close.. It's the minor details guys.. Come on, comparing a PSP game to a 360 game?

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Sorry...I dont agree.

By your Anti-Sony history, thats not surprising. :)

First of all I'm not anti-Sony. I am just not a Sony ass kisser who will "ooh" and "ahh" for everything they do this gen. Secondly the in-game demo of Forza 3 looked better than GT5's movie by leaps and bounds. You're looking for any way to discount the 360.

Forza 3 doesnt look better than GT5 prologue let alone GT5, and this is coming from a guy that owns GT5 prologue.. and has seen the gameplay stage demo on gamespot for forza 3.

mM
Strategyking92 said:
@ seraphic_six

Let me put it this way:
If a racist has a black friend, does that not still make him racist? It makes no difference.

Thats a good way to put it, if of course this were the case.

True i feel PS3 is better then the 360 in more then a few ways, but i consider it a great console non-the-less, so yes it is a difference no matter how you look at it.

What you just said implys to Neoraf 100% though, he acts like he hates the PS3 to hell yet still own one, im not like that.

holy balls that looks amazing!

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
@Strategy- Im not Anti-MS anymore though, unlike you i own both HD consoles, so who are you to tell me otherwise.

@Stage- 1. your posts of late seem otherwise, since your a ME2 ass kisser then at the same time praise MS for it everytime you get the freakin chance, which is okay but you've gone over the top with it a few times. and.. 2. Forza Demo better then GT5? i use to respect your posts because alot of them made sense, but with this... consider the respect lost.

ME2 is an amazing game, which is why I love it. If you want to call me a fanboy of a specific game you can do it. I am however no fanboy to Microsoft and Sony. Neither of them deserve that honor. Respect is a thing that can be won and lost at the drop of a hat. Maybe tomorrow, maybe never....who knows for sure?

Well thats not what i was getting at. But still your posts are normally really awesome to say the least, but not this one sir. >:(

I think this isn't a fair comparison because GT PSP doesn't need to run at an insane resolution like GT5 and Forza 3.

Now that trailer for GT5 vs Forza 3... there is no comparison. GT5 >>>>> Forza 3 especially in the car models.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

leo-j said:
Onyxmeth said:

I agree. It looks better than Gran Turismo 5 also. I'm confused as to why Polyphony can produce better graphics on the PSP than they can on the PS3. Something must be off here because it just doesn't seem correct that it's possible, but here it is staring us all in the face. Simply amazing. Most beautiful racing game ever created.

Im guessing you are being extreemly sarcastic, and are trying to troll because forza is a 360 game..

Im being serious the game looks really close to forza 3, GT5 is on another league though.

I was joking because this thread is ridiculous. I was hoping there was an inkling that you were making a joke thread yourself, but now that I'm 100% sure you're serious, well let's just say it's fun to see the old leo back at times. Seriously you're deluded. Here's the HD trailer for Forza 3. Gran Turismo PSP is a very beautiful game and it's obviously maxing the last ounces of juice from the PSP, but get real. Forza 3 is on a whole other level. Just look at the shadowing in Forza 3. I mean I really can't believe you're serious here. Did you even see the trailer yet?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

@Onyxmeth

I am comparing it to the Gamespot onstage demo which looked good, and yes I did see the trailer, and yes Forza 3 obviously is better looking than GT PSP(but I wouldnt go and say it does look significantly better), but the game does look really good (GT PSP), just thought Id do a nice little tease for GT/racing fans.

mM

800 freaking cars!

How many does Forza have? I forgot what they said yesterday...500?

How does all of that fit on a UMD?