By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what if I said.. GT PSP lookes almost as good as FORZA 3?

looks really close on small screen though.

Around the Network
tedsteriscool said:
jesus kung fu magic said:
tedsteriscool said:
Akvod said:
ssj12 said:
I think this isn't a fair comparison because GT PSP doesn't need to run at an insane resolution like GT5 and Forza 3.

Now that trailer for GT5 vs Forza 3... there is no comparison. GT5 >>>>> Forza 3 especially in the car models.

Well of course it is , the GT trailer was cgi so.....

How do you know it's CGI?

Because they barely talked about the game , the game that is part their biggest franchise was treated as an after thought because all they showed for it was a teaser a cgi teaser at that.

You obviously haven't played GT Prologue on an HDTV because it looks like CGI all the time. Even when you're playing. Imagine that!

forza looks better than gt5p but your post proved absolutly nothing so why try?

Congrats. A full scale game that isnt even out yet looks better than a demo that came out last year. Your post proved absolutely nothing so why try?

I mean this with the utmost respect but........are you retarted?

YOU brought gt5p into this convo , just what are you trying to get at?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

OP BEG A MOD to CHANGE the thread title & save yourself from ridicule......please for your sake :)

tedsteriscool said:
tedsteriscool said:
Akvod said:
ssj12 said:
I think this isn't a fair comparison because GT PSP doesn't need to run at an insane resolution like GT5 and Forza 3.

Now that trailer for GT5 vs Forza 3... there is no comparison. GT5 >>>>> Forza 3 especially in the car models.

Because they barely talked about the game , the game that is part their biggest franchise was treated as an after thought because all they showed for it was a teaser a cgi teaser at that.

You obviously haven't played GT Prologue on an HDTV because it looks like CGI all the time. Even when you're playing. Imagine that!

Congrats. A full scale game that isnt even out yet looks better than a demo that came out last year. Your post proved absolutely nothing so why try?

I brought up GT5p to show that when playing, this game rivals CGI quality. I'd say its about on par to Forza. However, GT5 full looks much better than prologue, and its not CGI, which in turn means its superior to Forza.

GT5 > Forza in both content and beauty.

And way to misspell retarded...douche.

^ Flaming when theres a mod in the thread. Your comments apply to yourself I would say.

Tease.

Around the Network
Akvod said:
ssj12 said:

I still don't understand why you can conclusively, with all absolute confidence, that it is a FACT that the trailer was CGI?

tedsteriscool said:
tedsteriscool said:
tedsteriscool said:
Akvod said:
ssj12 said:

I brought up GT5p to show that when playing, this game rivals CGI quality. I'd say its about on par to Forza. However, GT5 full looks much better than prologue, and its not CGI, which in turn means its superior to Forza.

I'm not trying to be a d-bag, but you should learn the difference between "its" and "it's".

Squilliam said:
^ Flaming when theres a mod in the thread. Your comments apply to yourself I would say.

I lose my patience quickly when dealing with unintelligent people. And trust me, I've had to deal with that for 3 hours already during graduation practice. The constant bitching, moaning, and coming to conclusions without supporting evidence infuriates me.

tedsteriscool said:
tedsteriscool said:
tedsteriscool said:
Akvod said:
ssj12 said:

"A full scale game that isnt even out yet looks better than a demo that came out last year" why did you say this before and now are saying that forza 3 and gt5p are equal(when that CLEARLY isnt the case)?

And where is this "beauty" youve seen from GT5 when we havent even seen gameplay from it yet? The trailer was cgi , if it wasnt sony would have talked about the game alot more because it is their biggest franchise.

Retarted , retarded whats the difference? At the end of the day,misspelling a word is far better than making absolutely no sense.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Gran Turismo and a new metal gear.
I'm just glad Sony has saved the PSP with the stupidly priced go, because it means more effort from third parties. Especially with the reduced development costs.

Forza 3 wasn't a really great looker anyways, but I enjoyed the gameplay *slightly* more. However, a portable GT is still friggin' awesome and a must buy. It's amazing how they got all that stuff onto a small UMD.

It's just that simple.