By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what if I said.. GT PSP lookes almost as good as FORZA 3?

I don't particularly like the GT series, but the graphics definitely look pretty awesome.

The only teeth strong enough to eat other teeth.

Around the Network
rafichamp said:
Im buying PSP Go for sure now. Blows away any handheld game thus far.

Leapster learning system?

save your money and get a real psp 1000-3000.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

jesus kung fu magic said:
Akvod said:
Akvod said:
ssj12 said:
I think this isn't a fair comparison because GT PSP doesn't need to run at an insane resolution like GT5 and Forza 3.

Now that trailer for GT5 vs Forza 3... there is no comparison. GT5 >>>>> Forza 3 especially in the car models.

Well of course it is , the GT trailer was cgi so.....

How do you know it's CGI?

Because they barely talked about the game , the game that is part their biggest franchise was treated as an after thought because all they showed for it was a teaser a cgi teaser at that.

I still don't understand why you can conclusively, with all absolute confidence, that it is a FACT that the trailer was CGI?

Because unless sony is run by stoned out monkeys , it s practically imposible for sony to not hype a gameplay trailer for their BIGGEST game.(Especially with the forza "definitive racing game" stuff put on yesterday)

It's still not "impossible" like you said, it's only your suspcions based on the fact that you don't know what Sony's thinking and rationale (since you're not in the company). I'm asking you to show me concrete, objective proof how the trailer (or parts of it) were CGI, no matter how illogical you may think Sony is acting:

Akvod said:
Akvod said:
Akvod said:
ssj12 said:
I think this isn't a fair comparison because GT PSP doesn't need to run at an insane resolution like GT5 and Forza 3.

Now that trailer for GT5 vs Forza 3... there is no comparison. GT5 >>>>> Forza 3 especially in the car models.

Because they barely talked about the game , the game that is part their biggest franchise was treated as an after thought because all they showed for it was a teaser a cgi teaser at that.

I still don't understand why you can conclusively, with all absolute confidence, that it is a FACT that the trailer was CGI?

Because unless sony is run by stoned out monkeys , it s practically imposible for sony to not hype a gameplay trailer for their BIGGEST game.(Especially with the forza "definitive racing game" stuff put on yesterday)

It's still not "impossible" like you said, it's only your suspcions based on the fact that you don't know what Sony's thinking and rationale (since you're not in the company). I'm asking you to show me concrete, objective proof how the trailer (or parts of it) were CGI, no matter how illogical you may think Sony is acting:

Why do you believe that it is gameplay?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

@Akvod

Actually I dont believe that its fully cgi after watching it again but I do believe that it is cgi mixed in with touched up replaysThere is absolutly no gameplay in the trailer.

Around the Network
Akvod said:
Akvod said:
Akvod said:
ssj12 said:

Have I ever claimed it was gameplay? No. Now you're being caught red handed, trying to switch the topic at hand and put the attention on me.

You made a claim, and I simply asked your reason. I won't doubt it if at least some parts of it were CGI. I simply don't have the expertise to know it or not. On the other hand, because you made a claim, extremely confidently, you surely must have some expertise and concrete facts/proofs to show that the entire trailer or parts of it were CGI.

I'm simply a person asking questions, not making claims, not really debating, only pressing the same question that you keep avoiding.

lulz... come on, you can't be serious

Akvod said:
Akvod said:
Akvod said:
Akvod said:
ssj12 said:

Have I ever claimed it was gameplay? No. Now you're being caught red handed, trying to switch the topic at hand and put the attention on me.

You made a claim, and I simply asked your reason. I won't doubt it if at least some parts of it were CGI. I simply don't have the expertise to know it or not. On the other hand, because you made a claim, extremely confidently, you surely must have some expertise and concrete facts/proofs to show that the entire trailer or parts of it were CGI.

I'm simply a person asking questions, not making claims, not really debating, only pressing the same question that you keep avoiding.

First of all , you did not even put your point into the discussion so I assumed that your stance on the trailer was gameplay because of you trying to interogate me.

Secondly, I do believe that it is cgi because of the points I put above , and you dont need concrete proof to make an educated guess. Whos to stop me from saying gta 5 will release on the n-gage in september if we need concrete proof to say other wise?

And I answered your questions ,all of them. I honestly dont know what your trying to do but you know as well as I do that my points are valid so why continue this?

holy shit that is sick. I wud agree

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

im almost certain that part of the GT5 trailer was CGI and some wasn't. Actually scratch that I am 100% certain it was. You can tell if you watch it in HD video.

It is the same style GT5P and GTHD's trailers were. Part CGI and part gameplay.

Forza 3's trailer I'm not sure on, I think it was completely CGI due to what was going on in the posted video in this thread. I just wont say that any other trailers out there are.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453