By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what if I said.. GT PSP lookes almost as good as FORZA 3?

ssj12 said:
I think this isn't a fair comparison because GT PSP doesn't need to run at an insane resolution like GT5 and Forza 3.

Now that trailer for GT5 vs Forza 3... there is no comparison. GT5 >>>>> Forza 3 especially in the car models.

Well of course it is , the GT trailer was cgi so.....

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network
leo-j said:

@Onyxmeth

I am comparing it to the Gamespot onstage demo which looked good, and yes I did see the trailer, and yes Forza 3 obviously is better looking than GT PSP(but I wouldnt go and say it does look significantly better), but the game does look really good (GT PSP), just thought Id do a nice little tease for GT/racing fans.

Show me the video you're talking about then. All I've seen from Forza 3 is what they showed at the conference and it looks phenomenal. The trailer showing the video editor in work shows that is in some way in game footage, so long as they weren't outright lying.

Forza 3 does look significantly better though. Most of the effects, shadows, draw distance, etc. can't even be done on the PSP and aren't even in that GT PSP video. They are of two completely different generations, and it shows. No offense, but if you aren't at least slightly impressed with Forza 3's graphics and really think GT PSP is that close, then I fail to see how impressed you could be with GT 5. It looks better than Forza 3 but they are definitely in the same league.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Forza 3 has 400 cars , and I heard anywhere from 15-50 tracks?

GT psp has 800 cars and 35 tracks

Two huge games coming this year!

mM

Forza 3 gameplay looks better than GT5 movie, so GT PSP at best looking like first Forza which is from Xbox 1.

Best looking handheld game confirmed?

Around the Network
jesus kung fu magic said:
ssj12 said:
I think this isn't a fair comparison because GT PSP doesn't need to run at an insane resolution like GT5 and Forza 3.

Now that trailer for GT5 vs Forza 3... there is no comparison. GT5 >>>>> Forza 3 especially in the car models.

How do you know it's CGI?

Onyxmeth said:
leo-j said:

@Onyxmeth

I am comparing it to the Gamespot onstage demo which looked good, and yes I did see the trailer, and yes Forza 3 obviously is better looking than GT PSP(but I wouldnt go and say it does look significantly better), but the game does look really good (GT PSP), just thought Id do a nice little tease for GT/racing fans.

Show me the video you're talking about then. All I've seen from Forza 3 is what they showed at the conference and it looks phenomenal. The trailer showing the video editor in work shows that is in some way in game footage, so long as they weren't outright lying.

Forza 3 does look significantly better though. Most of the effects, shadows, draw distance, etc. can't even be done on the PSP and aren't even in that GT PSP video. They are of two completely different generations, and it shows. No offense, but if you aren't at least slightly impressed with Forza 3's graphics and really think GT PSP is that close, then I fail to see how impressed you could be with GT 5. It looks better than Forza 3 but they are definitely in the same league.

The video was a live stage demo on gamespot, its not up on the site yet.. they are uploading the recording.

As for the GT5 comparison, im impressed with GT PSP because of the fact it looks like a current generation title, I never said I wasnt impressed by Forza 3 either, I actually I dont want to lie, I wasnt impressed by Forza 3 at all, I was actually expecting more graphicly. Take this comment as you will, but Forza 3 isnt visually impressive. GT PSP is due to the fact its on a handheld, but it also looks strickingly good.. Forza has more of a reflection on the cars. Thats all I can say about those two.

mM
Akvod said:
jesus kung fu magic said:
ssj12 said:

How do you know it's CGI?

Because they barely talked about the game , the game that is part their biggest franchise was treated as an after thought because all they showed for it was a teaser a cgi teaser at that.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

It's easy to make a racing game look good, I guess.

Hahaha, the guy spun out like every second corner, what a chump =D

On a more seriously note, the game looks great, but no way in hell does it come close to Forza 3 or GT5P.