By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy 14 Exclusive PS3!!!

They didn't mention Versus that whole conference?

Hope it hasnt been cancelled...

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

Amazing how many Wii Owners and 360 owners are downplaying it

Face it... not matter WHAT Final Fantasy it is, its big. Especially if its in the main series.

starcraft said:
They didn't mention Versus that whole conference?

Hope it hasnt been cancelled...

doubt it will ever get cancelled I am surprised it didn't go multi. though.

And people are saying MS is milking halo...

I'm not getting it, and neither did I get XI. Oh and this is FAR from winning E3 over. Yeah it is a nice announcement, but not anywhere close to what a REAL final fantasy XIV would have been. Still it is nice for those who are excited.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

Face it... not matter WHAT Final Fantasy it is, its big. Especially if its in the main series.

yeh agreed 100% there is serious damage control going on in this thread right now. A Final Fantasy game being announced is a megaton. Online or not. For gods sake PS3 lost exclucivity over XIII last year and thats why MS won the conference.

Honestly, I really would prefer an MMO.

The best thing about this is that it is releasing in 2010 - Nice and close, and soon after FFXIII.

Insert MMO and $15 per month fee to play. OMG! FFXIV for PS3 is more expensive than XBL!

Totally kidding.... please don't ban me.

Although, as an MMO I doubt it will see anywhere near the sales or support of a standard FF game.

Carl2291 said:

Exactly what Im thinking, this will clearly be a great game even if its not a traditional jrpg.

this is a new final fantasy online game thats only on ps3, what a great announcment.

if you make a list of nintendo microsofts and sonys e3. its clear which one was best.

new rockstar exclusive game i think it will be huge

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...