Dead Space: ExtractionRed Steel 2
Final Fantasy The Crystral Bearers
Kingdom Hearts
Monster Hunter Tri
No More Heroes 2
Red Steel 2
Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Smash Up

And everywhere I look, people are yelling "this is awful" and "really disappointed", and are hating on the Wii even more than after last year's E3.

The line-up for the second half of 2009 is, really, really good for the Wii. I could say it's a matter of opinion but it's really not. There's so much diversity here and I know people acting disappointed are loving the hell out of their Call of Duty and Final Fantasy. They hate Nintendo, period, and it is irreversible. No matter what games are coming, these people aren't even listening, all they do is bitching.

I know this is a rant and it isn't of any use to anyone, but I wanted to vent. For these self-proclaimed "hardcore gamers", Nintendo is dead because they make casual games, not because of the lack of core games. They will hate Nintendo forever.

Around the Network

KH on the Wii in 2009?

But yes, your point is a good one

Yeah saw alot Wii bashing in that Nintendo E3 thread form the same old Wii haters.

How the F someone can't say that the show sucked after those announcement?

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Lack of Zelda = Dissapointed people.
Lack of Pikmin = Dissapointed people.

4 Mario games = Way too much Mario, no matter how good the games may be.

Also, Wii Vitality Sensor is just another thing for people to pick at.

Kingdom Hearts on the Wii?

Where?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

It completely reversed my opinion from last year. Last year: no real 'core' first-party games however you count. This year: Four. NSMB Wii, SMG2, GS3 [Camelot is part-owned] and Metroid. The last one was fresh-looking, innovative, and awesome. I couldn't have asked for more. Only complaint was lack of Kirby showing, because a Wii one has been on their Japan release list forever and they refuse to talk about it.

Too much mario? what the hell do you mean by that?

I don't know that I could ever have too much of Mario (3d platformers, 2d platformers and Kart series EDIT: Or the paper/rpg games)

ima HD fanboy to the core and i hav to say nintendo woke me up and i can not wait for these games!

ill admit that this years e3 was 10000000% better than last years, but im still a bit disapointed. dont get me wrong, the metroid, SMG 2, and new SMB wii announcements were huge and really got me excited, but i was expecting more like pikmin 3, zelda wii, S&P 2, and pilotwings. maybe my expectations were far to high.

Why is it so hard for people like Chrizum to understand that other people have different taste in games?