By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo hate is irreversible

nordlead said:
I'm just going to say, people hated in the Microsoft thread too, so whatever.

What gets me, is when the same person posts on every single page (25 posts/page) that they are falling asleep during the conference with no other input. That is just flat out trolling.

Does it merit a warning?

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
nordlead said:
I'm just going to say, people hated in the Microsoft thread too, so whatever.

What gets me, is when the same person posts on every single page (25 posts/page) that they are falling asleep during the conference with no other input. That is just flat out trolling.

Does it merit a warning?

If I feel like going back through the thread yes. The thread moved so fast that I didn't really care all that much.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

SMG2
I'll have to finish the first one.

I used to "hate" nintendo when I was a Sega fan (still am) during those console wars and was never interested in anything ninty but now I have every nes and snes rom. A DS and Wii, GC, GBA and original GB.

If people hate Nintendo with a passion now then it could change in the future. Especially if they want to play games.
If that happens they also might go back and play the games they refuse to now.

Just for the record even though I disliked Ninty back then my brother had a SNES and I would play that when I could.

I loved the games showed. Other M is just..yeah I had to throw my arms up in victory because I was not expecting that at all, I was thinking "starfox"? once that power suit came on it was a wrap. And Team Ninja? those guys don't play.

I think you have to look at the entirety of whats happenign to Wii this year. Third Parties starting to come aboard and I am no convinced more than ever that the Wii is the console DS. NSMB propelled DS to the heights it is as did MKDS, MKWii has done that and now for the holiday season NSMB for Wii will also propell hardware again. Nintendo is going to continue to drive so much hardware that it will become even more idiotic not to support Wii, and because it is its own beast, that means "exclusively"

It is begining to really come together, RS2 looks absolutely awesome, I REALLLY wanna get my hands on that game. And with it being bundled WITH M+ it is a sign of Nintendo aggressively courting the third parties. It is included with Tiger10 and GS Tennis. Outside of Nintendo's first party offerings third party offerings are actually just as compelling, if not moreso.

Wii Sports Resort..Now call me what you will but that game looked dope! Especially that opening sequence. Am I the only one who can't wait for that game? Also, as quiet as its kept, alot of the activities shown bought images to my mind about what a full blown Zelda Wii could accomplish. It was a wondefrul conference, those that want to bitch or find something to bitch about feel free. I'll just be looking forward to one hell of a holiday season.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Lord Flashheart said:
SMG2

I used to "hate" nintendo when I was a Sega fan (still am) during those console wars and was never interested in anything ninty but now I have every nes and snes rom. A DS and Wii, GC, GBA and original GB.

If people hate Nintendo with a passion now then it could change in the future. Especially if they want to play games.

Just for the record even though I disliked Ninty back then my brother had a SNES and I would play that when I could.

I think you've just admitted to ouright piracy...

Around the Network
Dinomax said:
Once again.

Whoever complains about a sequel to Mario Galaxy (yes you.) Get off the internet and stop gaming all together.

I bet people like you also complained about modern warfare 2, left for dead 2 or not excited over goldensun returning. Yes there are people like YOU.

lol, what the heck are you talking about? Tell me WHERE THE HECK was I complaining about a sequel to Super Mario Galaxy? And what's up with MW2, L4D2 and Golden Sun, did I miss something here?

And no, even if I would be complaining about a sequel, which I'm not, I would definitely not stop gaming because I'm not playing a Mario game. Geez, get real. >_>

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Soleron said:
Lord Flashheart said:
SMG2

Was given them but yes I do own roms of older games.

Wait are you saying I'm the only one?
I also have the firenes add-on.

It's games from 20+ years ago. Good luck finding many of them in the shops and some are games that weren't ever sold in this country. I'm not going to apologise for wanting to try games I couldn't play when I was a kid. £50 for Streetfighter 2!?! That's more than games cost today and I still bought it but that meant I had to forgo most others.

Now I can play them.

Lord Flashheart said:
Soleron said:
Lord Flashheart said:
SMG2

Was given them but yes I do own roms of older games.

Wait are you saying I'm the only one?
I also have the firenes add-on.

It's games from 20+ years ago. Good luck finding many of them in the shops and some are games that weren't ever sold in this country. I'm not going to apologise for wanting to try games I couldn't play when I was a kid. £50 for Streetfighter 2!?! That's more than games cost today and I still bought it but that meant I had to forgo most others.

Now I can play them.

You were given roms? That's still just as illegal. Your other argument (they're old games) would have held a few years ago but they're all on Virtual Console and not buying them there is losing Nintendo actual money.

RolStoppable said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Why is it so hard for people like Chrizum to understand that other people have different taste in games?

It looks like he is complaining about people who pretend that they would play games on a Nintendo system, but no matter what gets announced, it's never good enough.

Same people will cream their pants for sony's showing because ffvii got put on psn too. Even though it is 10 years old and not even a remake.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

Carl2291 said:
Lack of Zelda = Dissapointed people.
Lack of Pikmin = Dissapointed people.

4 Mario games = Way too much Mario, no matter how good the games may be.

Also, Wii Vitality Sensor is just another thing for people to pick at.

You see you were fine until you came up with a number to how many Marios is too much.

I can assure you that your wrong, maybe 30 would be too much... but 4 may just be Nintendo keeping it's install base on rations.

;)

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D