By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SONY CAMP!!, ITS TIME!! - SONY E3 CONFERENCE!!!

How come after 2 years all we get is a title and setting from Rockstar on their exclusive PS3 title???

Around the Network
monlosez said:
Sony is aiming at 2010 more than 2009.

Hey buddy, mind filling me in on when Alan Wake, Halo Reach, Crackdown 2, etc... are coming out?

Yeah, go away troll.

I swear, I would probably drop dead if I ever saw people bitching about Alan Wake's dev time and cost and possibility of never making profit, etc... like we all witnessed with Killzone 2. Oh shit I forgot, this is VGChartz.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Serious_frusting said:
So we now that

Lost planet 2 multiplat
GT5 Damage
GOW3 release date game-play
seen MAG gameplay
GT: portable release date (i think i seen it but being as no-one is mentioning it i must be wrong)
Release date of PSPgo
Uncharted 2 Game-play
AC2 isnt going to be a mess on ps3 like number 1
FF14 EXCLUSIVE to the PS3 hell yh
New racing game
New MGS sequel for the PSP FUCK YH
The most superior motion controls to date

I won't argue with most of the things you listed but that bold one is simply not true, the Wiimote is infact still the most superior gaming motion device and it doesn't take a whole lot to understand that.

saicho said:
^
Trico is The Last Guardian

oops, didnt watch the beginning and stoped watching before the end (minimize spoliers........will i tried)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

No games for 09? :(

Around the Network

Did they even announce a release date to The Last Guardian and GT5? Also why didn't they demonstrate WKC or Heavy Rain? Those games are coming out this year right?

@Serious_frusting

Yeah, GT psp release date is "October 1st 2009"

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

darkhaven63 said:
bigdom2786 said:
dahuman said:
darkhaven63 said:
So if anyone is nice enough can someone tell me what happened between the PSP Go and GOW?

mostly shit

And anouncements for FF14 and R* exclusive  called Agent....oh and a new FF13 trailer and GT5 trailer...but then....he's right...shit

Wha FF14 as in FINAL FANTASY 14 !? We don't have FF13 yet, how the hell? Lemme guess Release date in 2020 rite? >_>. GT5 yay :P

but anything new from FF13? Wait  I see Heavy Rain From G4 O_O

It's releasing in 2010.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

masterb8tr said:
No games for 09? :(

uncharted 2 - mag - heavy rain - sigma 2 - white knight will make it before 09 ends. along with killzone 2 and infamous thats already out this year, along with ghostbusters exclusivity in pal reigons. i think its a great lineup.

compare that with................................?

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

We already have a few games for 09 though so i guess the is no need for us to moan, we did say we hope they dont crowed the holidays with too many games and remember Sony is a Japanese company

Its all about TGS ;)

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st