By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SONY CAMP!!, ITS TIME!! - SONY E3 CONFERENCE!!!

leo-j said:
Neos said:
nen-suer said:
@Sardauk & @Neos

Jealousy will drive u both MAD!!

Jealousy? *looks at his ps3 5 centimeters next to him*

Face it. Nintendo > MS >>> Sony

Nintendo announced New super mario bros wii, super mario galaxy 2,, golden sun, and new wii fit plus

Microsoft announced Natal, Milo, left 4 dead sequel, Halo reach, Metal gear solid Risin, Forza motosports 3, Crackdown 2, and Crysis 2

Sony announced Motion controls coming, Resident evil PSP, FF XIV, Gran turismo psp, PSP go!, Moderacers, The last gaurdian, and Agent

judge from that

You forgot:  Trico, MGS psp, Lost planet 2, Motion Control....

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

^
Trico is The Last Guardian

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

leo-j said:
Neos said:
nen-suer said:
@Sardauk & @Neos

Jealousy will drive u both MAD!!

Jealousy? *looks at his ps3 5 centimeters next to him*

Face it. Nintendo > MS >>> Sony

Nintendo announced New super mario bros wii, super mario galaxy 2,, golden sun, and new wii fit plus

Microsoft announced Natal, Milo, left 4 dead sequel, Halo reach, Metal gear solid Risin, Forza motosports 3, Crackdown 2, and Crysis 2

Sony announced Motion controls coming, Resident evil PSP, FF XIV, Gran turismo psp, PSP go!, Moderacers, The last gaurdian, and Agent

judge from that

You forgot metroid, overall the excitement level during the Nintendo conferencewas higher and the boredome level was lower, there were broing moments yes, but no where near as long as with sony and MS, plus the titles announced were a lot more interesting and anticipated.  The motion controls announced by Sony and MS, seem too flawed and limited considering they've had three years to catch up with nintendo not to mention will likely have little or no penetration of the market, Sony's was especially bad, and that's saying a lot considering the lame NATAL showing

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

bigdom2786 said:
dahuman said:
darkhaven63 said:
So if anyone is nice enough can someone tell me what happened between the PSP Go and GOW?

mostly shit

And anouncements for FF14 and R* exclusive  called Agent....oh and a new FF13 trailer and GT5 trailer...but then....he's right...shit

MMO(which can go suck it,) nothing but a name, and 2 games we've know for how many years by now? it was shit dood, I'm so pissed off.

If I had to rate the conference, I'd probably give it an 8 (As was MSoft's), probably lower due to the horrible pacing and lengthy montages.

The footage shown was fantastic though, Uncharted 2 just looks beyond incredible.
The Last Guardian was nice despite the similar footage, and the game announcements like FFXIV and Agent were interesting, albeit far off.

Interestingly enough, both Microsoft and Sony have time allotted (Later today and on Thursday, respectively) to show and announce brand new games.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
bigdom2786 said:
Soriku said:
bigdom2786 said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
The show has improved, but still not as interesting as Nintendo's, i'd say its almost on par with the MS conference at this point

Some one pls tell me what was so interesting bout Nintendo's conference other than SMG2, the new SMB on wii, and the new Metriod. Oh they were milking us with new add-ons....

And Golden Sun 3. But that's just it. They had major game announcements. That's what you're supposed to have.

Sony's conference would've been a lot more massive if they showed Agency trailer and FF XIV was a proper game and not an MMO.

What About MS. They actually showed gameplay of their games ( Alan Wake, Halo:ODST), showed us a new Halo, Forza, Left for Dead 2 9 which i'm kinda suprised didn't show up in this conference), Crackdown 2, Metal Gear, and Xbla games, and tehy had release dates...

Based on announcements: N>MS>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sony

General Excitement: MS>>>>Sony>>>>N

Overall : MS>>S>>N

How do you figure Nintendo was dead last based on those announcements? Not even close.

No I figured it by the dead silence between Wii Sports Resort and Super Mario Galaxy 2 announcent.

So we now that

Lost planet 2 multiplat
GT5 Damage
GOW3 release date game-play
seen MAG gameplay
GT: portable release date (i think i seen it but being as no-one is mentioning it i must be wrong)
Release date of PSPgo
Uncharted 2 Game-play
AC2 isnt going to be a mess on ps3 like number 1
FF14 EXCLUSIVE to the PS3 hell yh
New racing game
New MGS sequel for the PSP FUCK YH
The most superior motion controls to date

new rockstar game Exlcusive but we never seen footage so it kinda didnt really WOW anyone. ICO footage. yh maybe it was leaked but still epic non the less. Am i missing anything

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Spiteful49 said:
Euphoria14 said:
Only on VGChartz does a Final Fantasy game going multiplat = instant win while a Final Fantasy going completely exclusive = meh.

This thread was god damn pathetic with the trolling.

Have you ever played FFXI?  This is probably going to just be another MMO that is on the PC and PS3.  That is why people are not too excited about it.  When I was watching it I was like Holy Sh*t until I saw the Online.  It is now a total MEH!!

Yes, I own the game and what is even better is people here acting like the announcement means nothing yet they do not know how the game plays.

Another one for the list.

Only on VGChartz does Sony say "We only showed around half of the PSP titles" get's "Yeah right" and then when Sony proves it they respond with "WTF, why so many games?".

Only on VGCharts do people bitch about Sony announcing games one year and not releasing them until the next year, yet when Metroid, Alan Wake, etc... get announced for the following year we hear an entirely different tune. Yet somehow we still get the "Delay", "Next year", etc... responses in this thread.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

bigdom2786 said:
dahuman said:
darkhaven63 said:
So if anyone is nice enough can someone tell me what happened between the PSP Go and GOW?

mostly shit

And anouncements for FF14 and R* exclusive  called Agent....oh and a new FF13 trailer and GT5 trailer...but then....he's right...shit

Wha FF14 as in FINAL FANTASY 14 !? We don't have FF13 yet, how the hell? Lemme guess Release date in 2020 rite? >_>. GT5 yay :P

but anything new from FF13? Wait  I see Heavy Rain From G4 O_O

Sony is aiming at 2010 more than 2009.