By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SONY CAMP!!, ITS TIME!! - SONY E3 CONFERENCE!!!

Only on VGChartz does a Final Fantasy game going multiplat = instant win while a Final Fantasy going completely exclusive = meh.

Only on VGChartz does Golden Sun DS = instant win while MGS PSP exclusive, RE PSP exclusive = meh.

Only on VGChartz does showing the most games = disappointment.

And only on VGCharts does Sony showing GoW3, GT5, etc... get "Yeah Sony, show us all the same games we already knew about" while Alan Wake gets "OMFGWTFBBQ I just came in my pants!".

This thread was god damn pathetic with the trolling.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Sony = Nintendo >> Microsoft for me.

Amazing PSP lineup. GT, Resident Evil and new Metal Gear announced.

Uncharted, God of War, GT5 (Nascar and damage, yay!) had good showings. FFXIV and exclusive R* game are pretty huge. Motion control.... has potential.

If it weren't for leaks I'd still be shitting my pants over Trico :P

Skeeuk said:
masterb8tr said:
not impressed, all the major announcements were already announced/leaked. Rockstar was hardly anything big(no footage wtf?) and final fantasy 14 could have been really big, but sadly it was a nmmo.

youve been moaning away all the way through.

kindly tell us what impressed you from the other 2 e3 confrence

unexpected things:

The racing LBP game looks awesome

Final fantasy 14(MMO=not my taste)

Rockstar exclusive agent(no footage wtf?)

Expected /already revealed things

Ico(would have been awesome, had i not seen most of that video before, also no release date)

psp go( actually quite good for psp, however i am not interested in handhelds)

gt5( no release date as far as i could tell, graphics were stunning as expected:) )

GOW 3(short demo, looks stunning, but it didnt surprise me. 2010=lame)

Motion controller( I dont like waggle, also i had already seen the patent for those controllers a long time ago)

also the montages were too long

Let me also add that i was not impressed with the MS show, but i felt that nintedo's was quite good(i dont have a wii btw, and wont get one)

darkhaven63 said:
So if anyone is nice enough can someone tell me what happened between the PSP Go and GOW?

mostly shit

Xxain said:
WTF is everybody's problem...SONY showed more then MS and Nintendo COMBINED!!!!!!!!!!

Go back to the other two come back here and say that again... cuz I believed MS's conference went at least 20-25 min more than this and Nintendo spent the whole morning announcing shit...

Around the Network
leo-j said:
Neos said:
nen-suer said:
@Sardauk & @Neos

Jealousy will drive u both MAD!!

Jealousy? *looks at his ps3 5 centimeters next to him*

Face it. Nintendo > MS >>> Sony

Nintendo announced New super mario bros wii, super mario galaxy 2,, golden sun, and new wii fit plus

Microsoft announced Natal, Milo, left 4 dead sequel, Halo reach, Metal gear solid Risin, Forza motosports 3, Crackdown 2, and Crysis 2

Sony announced Motion controls coming, Resident evil PSP, FF XIV, Gran turismo psp, PSP go!, Moderacers, The last gaurdian, and Agent

judge from that

if you are listing Natal and Sony's motion control, you need to include Ninty's lie detector... and new 3rd person Metroid game?

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

welshbloke said:
outlawauron said:
monlosez said:
God of War 3 lol gameplay looks just like Ninja Blade.

Grade A trolling right here.

And their was me thinking it was more like Star Wars force unleashed.

lol seriously

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpkZD9ve7H8

GOW should be better.

Thought it was quite nice actually. Uncharted 2 is my favourite, but was already announced of course. FF14 was a rather big surprise even with the title being an MMO.
The PSP line-up looked very good, but most of it was already announced. I will be buying a PSP in the coming months but it will not be the PSP Go.. I really want to own an actual copy of a game.

M.I.A. was definitely Ratchet (and Kingdom Hearts).

Oh, and I would like to add that I'm happy that they announced their continuing support for LittleBigPlanet (I love the Disney outfits)

All in all I'd say those were 3 pretty good conferences from the big 3. I hope that there will be some more exciting news coming from E3!!!

dahuman said:
darkhaven63 said:
So if anyone is nice enough can someone tell me what happened between the PSP Go and GOW?

mostly shit

And anouncements for FF14 and R* exclusive  called Agent....oh and a new FF13 trailer and GT5 trailer...but then....he's right...shit

Euphoria14 said:
Only on VGChartz does a Final Fantasy game going multiplat = instant win while a Final Fantasy going completely exclusive = meh.

This thread was god damn pathetic with the trolling.

Have you ever played FFXI?  This is probably going to just be another MMO that is on the PC and PS3.  That is why people are not too excited about it.  When I was watching it I was like Holy Sh*t until I saw the Online.  It is now a total MEH!!