By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SONY CAMP!!, ITS TIME!! - SONY E3 CONFERENCE!!!

So about the majority of games shown on Sony's side will release in 2010? What about that E3 then?

Around the Network
Xxain said:
The Uprising in trolling in wake of SONY's is disgusting

If you have haters you know you did something right.

Always remember that.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Skeeuk said:
dahuman said:
Serious_frusting said:
So we now that

Lost planet 2 multiplat
GT5 Damage
GOW3 release date game-play
seen MAG gameplay
GT: portable release date (i think i seen it but being as no-one is mentioning it i must be wrong)
Release date of PSPgo
Uncharted 2 Game-play
AC2 isnt going to be a mess on ps3 like number 1
FF14 EXCLUSIVE to the PS3 hell yh
New racing game
New MGS sequel for the PSP FUCK YH
The most superior motion controls to date

I won't argue with most of the things you listed but that bold one is simply not true, the Wiimote is infact still the most superior gaming motion device and it doesn't take a whole lot to understand that.

the tech demos shown on the prototype ps3 motion controler, worked better than wii motion plus controller.

I'm not sure if you understand the tech behind the WM+ vs something like what Sony has shown, Sony's method is actually a step backwards and will be even harder to implement, they have a lot of work to do.

senortaco said:
Why no release date for GT5?

Because it is likely Polyphony is working to wrap up Gran Turismo for the PSP this year.  Sony appears to be making a BIG push with the PSP this year, and the Go.  The PS3 still gets good content (go play inFAMOUS and Killzone 2 already!) this year, with more set up for 2009.  Looks like God of War and GT5 are set for next year.  I believe it is a good year to be a PS3 owner, but you have to be upset if you are a fanboy.  If you are looking for ammo to win a war for system owners (that is YOU fanboys) then major titles look like they miss this window.  Anyhow, might as well chime in here with my 2 cents:

1. G4TV was saying at the bottom of the screen that the PSP Go is an answer for the touch screen DS(i) and iPhone and iPod?  Does the PSP Go have a touch screen?  I didn't think it did.

2. The $250 price point for the PSP Go has me wondering WHY and WHO will buy it.  Need to see if anyone here is going to buy it.

3. Uncharted 2 looks GREAT.  The voice of the woman sounded like Claudia Black.

4. MAG looks VERY promising. 

5. So, no Mass Effect 2 on the PS3?

6. Need to see how the motion controls pan out.  They look interesting.

7. Kojima either is a Sony supporter, or Sony made him say what he said.  The PSP MGS is pitched as the "true sequel" to MGS.

8. Looks like push out for 2010 for God of War III, and GT5.  More push back.  Where is Vs 13?  We looking now at 2011?  That seems likely. 

All and all I think a good press conference for Sony fans, but Fanboys don't get enough ammo.  Not saying that is a bad thing.

So now 2010 is the year of the PS3? SWEET!! Well Uncharted 2 can't come quick enough! That should have been saved for last. It was the best part of the conferance IMO.

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
So let me get this straight, 2010 PS3 gets FFXIII followed by FFXIV followed by FFVXIII?

It seems that way. So I take it there's nothing about versus yet?

Heavy Rain, Ratchet, and WKC were all in the montages.....

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I would have killed for them to show some versus 13 game play, sigh. and heavy rain too.

Euphoria14 said:
Spiteful49 said:
Euphoria14 said:
Only on VGChartz does a Final Fantasy game going multiplat = instant win while a Final Fantasy going completely exclusive = meh.

This thread was god damn pathetic with the trolling.

Have you ever played FFXI?  This is probably going to just be another MMO that is on the PC and PS3.  That is why people are not too excited about it.  When I was watching it I was like Holy Sh*t until I saw the Online.  It is now a total MEH!!

Yes, I own the game and what is even better is people here acting like the announcement means nothing yet they do not know how the game plays.

I am just saying people lost excitement for the new FF because it is an Online version.  It doesn't matter how awesome the gameplay is.  MMO leaves people with a bad taste in their mouth.  It's that simple!

Spiteful49 said:
So now 2010 is the year of the PS3? SWEET!! Well Uncharted 2 can't come quick enough! That should have been saved for last. It was the best part of the conferance IMO.

Can we pls stop that? That was annoying in 06, 07, 08, and now 09 btw it's looking... it'll be the same in 10'