By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SONY CAMP!!, ITS TIME!! - SONY E3 CONFERENCE!!!

Great showing by $ony!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network

Where was Heavy Rain in the montage?

bigdom2786 said:
Xxain said:
WTF is everybody's problem...SONY showed more then MS and Nintendo COMBINED!!!!!!!!!!

Go back to the other two come back here and say that again... cuz I believed MS's conference went at least 20-25 min more than this and Nintendo spent the whole morning announcing shit...

sonys conference were 30 minutes longer than the microsoft one. Nice try though.

Check out my game about moles ^

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=75147

Spiteful49 said:
Euphoria14 said:
Spiteful49 said:
Euphoria14 said:
Only on VGChartz does a Final Fantasy game going multiplat = instant win while a Final Fantasy going completely exclusive = meh.

This thread was god damn pathetic with the trolling.

Have you ever played FFXI?  This is probably going to just be another MMO that is on the PC and PS3.  That is why people are not too excited about it.  When I was watching it I was like Holy Sh*t until I saw the Online.  It is now a total MEH!!

Yes, I own the game and what is even better is people here acting like the announcement means nothing yet they do not know how the game plays.

I am just saying people lost excitement for the new FF because it is an Online version.  It doesn't matter how awesome the gameplay is.  MMO leaves people with a bad taste in their mouth.  It's that simple!

In additon, FF game is supposed to be a hardware seller. However, a MMO FF game is certainly not qualified as one based on the sales of FFXI. FFXIV can turn out to be best game ever and better than FFXIII but it won't move hardware like FFXIII does.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

Around the Network
dahuman said:

I would have killed for them to show some versus 13 game play, sigh. and heavy rain too.

They did actually show some Heavy rain Gameplay on G4 when they were interviewing one of the creators

new or old footage?

leo-j said:
Neos said:
nen-suer said:
@Sardauk & @Neos

Jealousy will drive u both MAD!!

Jealousy? *looks at his ps3 5 centimeters next to him*

Face it. Nintendo > MS >>> Sony

Nintendo announced New super mario bros wii, super mario galaxy 2,, golden sun, and new wii fit plus

Microsoft announced Natal, Milo, left 4 dead sequel, Halo reach, Metal gear solid Risin, Forza motosports 3, Crackdown 2, and Crysis 2

Sony announced Motion controls coming, Resident evil PSP, FF XIV, Gran turismo psp, PSP go!, Moderacers, The last gaurdian, and Agent

judge from that

Eh, there's a RE PSP? Wow, I didn't get the annoucement earlier. Any info given?

PEOPLe

they can't show EVERYTHING IN THE PRESS CONFERENCe

there's not enough time

R & C & WKC will be on the floow

Euphoria14 said:
Spiteful49 said:
Euphoria14 said:
Only on VGChartz does a Final Fantasy game going multiplat = instant win while a Final Fantasy going completely exclusive = meh.

This thread was god damn pathetic with the trolling.

Have you ever played FFXI?  This is probably going to just be another MMO that is on the PC and PS3.  That is why people are not too excited about it.  When I was watching it I was like Holy Sh*t until I saw the Online.  It is now a total MEH!!

Yes, I own the game and what is even better is people here acting like the announcement means nothing yet they do not know how the game plays.

Another one for the list.

Only on VGChartz does Sony say "We only showed around half of the PSP titles" get's "Yeah right" and then when Sony proves it they respond with "WTF, why so many games?".

Only on VGCharts do people bitch about Sony announcing games one year and not releasing them until the next year, yet when Metroid, Alan Wake, etc... get announced for the following year we hear an entirely different tune. Yet somehow we still get the "Delay", "Next year", etc... responses in this thread.

I totally agree....except it's not only on VGC  

Being in 2nd feels so much better than being in 3rd