By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SONY CAMP!!, ITS TIME!! - SONY E3 CONFERENCE!!!

will try to find it later, thanks for the heads up

Around the Network

as i said after the microsof conferenced i rate E3 on surprises/megatons

sony's megaton was FFXIV. the R* title would have been a megaton had we actually got a video. then there wre nice surprises like resident evil PSP, MGS PSP and that new racer. was nice to see the PSP Go's price vindicate my theory

nintendo's megaton's were metroid another M and Golden sun DS. nice surprises like galaxy 2, NSMBWii. im guessing stuff like line attack heroes, spawn smasher, layton and monada dont count because they werent at the conference (why did u not tlak about these games nintendo?)

microsoft didnt have any megatons as far as im aware but it did have pleanty of nice surprises in l4d2, crackdown 2, and MGS rising.

id give 7/10 to microsoft and 8/10 to nintendo and sony. sony suffered the fate of announcing its own games too early, nintendo suffered from not talking about its own goddam games

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

I was shocked when they announced FFXIV then at the end of the trailer it said online:( I hated FFXI on the PS2 and i didn't even bother getting it for the 360 either,God of war 3,MGS PM and uncharted 2 were killer

2010 here we go.

monlosez said:
2010 here we go.

You still didn't answer my question on when 40-50% of the MS announced games are releasing.

Let me answer it for you : 2010.

2010 here we go.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

How many PS3 exclusives did Sony demonstrate at the E3 conference that are coming out this year?

^
Uncharted 2.

Was MAG confirmed as 2009 title? I wasn't paying too much attention on it when it was presented.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

Aww the majority of the games that were confirmed won't be out until 2010 >_

I finished watching the conference, went for a jog, and I see a 1000+ thread?

PS3 Banzai! :P

Euphoria14 said:

Only on VGChartz does a Final Fantasy game going multiplat = instant win while a Final Fantasy going completely exclusive = meh.

Only on VGChartz does Golden Sun DS = instant win while MGS PSP exclusive, RE PSP exclusive = meh.

Only on VGChartz does showing the most games = disappointment.

And only on VGCharts does Sony showing GoW3, GT5, etc... get "Yeah Sony, show us all the same games we already knew about" while Alan Wake gets "OMFGWTFBBQ I just came in my pants!".

This thread was god damn pathetic with the trolling.

well you sum it up nicely.

Although it possibly does happen on some other forums :p

Check out my game about moles ^