By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rate Microsofts Conference

10/10 better than last year

"I envy you. You North Americans are very lucky. You are fighting the most important fight of all- you live in the heart of the beast." 

Ernesto "Che" Guevara.

Around the Network

10/10. They did what anyone wants from a console maker:

- get great exclusives
- show footage of upcoming games
- some big announcements (MGS)
- showed a new very ambitious project (Natal - though I am not yet convinced on the quality, we have ways to go before seeing this thing hit the market I believe)
- and practically no bla bla about numbers and such

Let's hope Sony and Nintendo will follow suit!!

Elaine: I will never understand people

Jerry: They're the worst.

tibisor said:
Blood_Tears said:
9/10
Only because that girl talking about facebook and twitter is "Clueless" and that part of the conference was terrible.

That was Felicia Day and she was awesome as ever!!!

You've got to admit that for anyone who hasn't watched The Guild she comes across as some bizzare combination of geek and flake (which, I presume, is exactly what she's going for).  Having watched the guild though, it's just funny.  Uber-nerd-girl showing her social networking addictions on xbox.

a 9
i was very impressed with what they showed

Official Member of the Xbox 360 Squad 

8/10 It was ok, and I saw a few games I liked. Definitely not the best ever though.

Around the Network

8/10 the presentation itself was well put together but everything was expected apart from the Halo reach showing. I was most impressed by Splinter Cell which can be taken in a few ways.. I must say I thought a couple of their announcements such as facebook and twitter won't impact sales and Natal is too far away, I don't know why they showed it..

Overall I think it was about the same as last year in quality with all things considered.

To say that Project Natal is the same as the eyetoy would be to say that the PS3 is no different then the PS2.

I give them a 9/10 (leave room for Sony or Nintendo to have a higher score)iii, but right now I think that it was great. And aside from MGS, Halo Reach, and project Natal everything seems like it is Fall 2009 or Spring 2010.

I'd like to see something put up about when the mods think on the main page

8/10

the facebook/twitter part was the least interesting- but would probably get the most end use.

No huge surprises. But not disappointing either.

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business