By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rate Microsofts Conference

I'm surprised by the mostly positive ratings so far.

Gets a 10/10 from me. Halo Reach is all I needed.

Around the Network

Oh I forgot to mention, that epic game, shadow w/e, is that exclusive to 360? I was totally loving that, it reminded me of Super Metroid. Anything that reminds me of Super Metroid is full of win.

8/10 Due Natal and Milo
even if a rip off, if done right it can be huge step forward.

though i really doubt it will work like it should,

example : Windows ME, Vista.

8.5/10

The Milo concept attributes to most of that.

Currently playing: Marvel vs. Capcom 3, League of Legends

I give it 2/10 because Natal is nothing new and they have facebook and twitter on it which it don't need. Only big news was MGS Rising.

Around the Network

3/10

They pretty much had nothing new. Everything they showed was already predicted/reveal.

6/10, many points just because it's a game show.

Basically all known stuff, many were rumors but they were the kind of rumors (timing and sources, big spread) that are common around E3, PSP Go anyone?

Left4Dead 2 really affected me the most but in a bad way, so freaking early for a new one. Halo: Reach seems like it can be "Halo 4" in size (depth and length of game). Camera thing was something we all saw coming down 6th avenue and was exactly what I thought it was going to be: body and voice recognition. I have a computer for social network crap.

Metal Gear was nice to see but Raiden focused, what happened to all the jokes about MGS 2? Surprised people love Raiden all of a sudden. It was a solid showing but nothing amazing.

like 7 / 10 natal seems skethcy

7/10

Splinter Cell looks great, Forza looks great, ODST looks great, and Reach sounds really intriguing. The whole Milo (sp?) thing just looks insane. Overall, it had a lot of awesome in it, but it sucks that Alan Wake was confirmed for 2010, Mass Effect 2 wasn't shown, and Rare were completely MIA.

Ultimately, I feel they focused too much on multiplatform titles yet again, giving a large portion of the show to Rock Band: The Beatles and Modern Warfare 2.

8.5/10
I saw most of what i hoped for. The few things i did not get to see were really far fetched anyway.
Alan Wake and the Halo games look amazing. I was disappointed with the Epic game. I was hoping for something a little...well more epic.

I would have liked to have heard from from Rare though. I also wanted a Fable III announcement.

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press