By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kingdom Hearts Re-release coming to wii? (scan/video inside)

If anything, it looks like a rerelease of KH 1 and 2 on the Wii, which if true, points VERY strongly to KH3 being on the Wii. Or the Wii and PS2, as they'd both have KH 1/2 now ^_^

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network

is all Wii games remakes?

I don't think Wii gamers want more ports, even if they're good games...
That said, if the games ever do come to Wii, they would have to be at the most $40 for both games. I'd prefer 30, but it's square, so more likely they'll charge $50. Again, IF they ever get released.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

I'm not counting on it. After all, console KHs have been in the dark of ages.

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

Looks fake. Where did you find the scan?

Around the Network
kylohk said:
I'm not counting on it. After all, console KHs have been in the dark of ages.

you mean they dont sell? thats just wrong, infact most new female gamers started into gaming with this game. and its VERY popular in the US.

i really hope someone picks this up on gaf :P

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

I told you, it's spelled remake wrong :x ...

Let's stop talking about Kingdom Hearts 3, it's not even in development yet!

I think Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy VII REmake, Sadness, Shenmue III and Duke Nukem Forever belong all to the same family.

Looks kinda fake actually.

the screen turned white far too long near the end.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints