By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kingdom Hearts Re-release coming to wii? (scan/video inside)

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
mai said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
I already told you it's fake ;_; Why does nobody ever listen to me and my understanding of the japanese language?

リメイク = remake? No?

One would think, but it's actually リメーク. Though I suppose both would work.

Either way, it doesn't matter. The very fact that it says remake is what screams fake. They would be ports, not remakes.

Alternative spelling I guess? I googled both, リメイク was much more common.

UPD: Yeap, doesn't matter.

Around the Network

@
Majin-
Tenshinhan

Stop trying to ruin my fun. ;)

mai said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
mai said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
I already told you it's fake ;_; Why does nobody ever listen to me and my understanding of the japanese language?

リメイク = remake? No?

One would think, but it's actually リメーク. Though I suppose both would work.

Either way, it doesn't matter. The very fact that it says remake is what screams fake. They would be ports, not remakes.

Alternative spelling I guess? I googled both, リメイク was much more common.

Yeah, I quickly realized that both should work, but I point to the second sentence of my last post yet again.

vdoesntforgive said:

@
Majin-
Tenshinhan

Stop trying to ruin my fun. ;)

NEVER!

If true, this would be most good.

Predictions for 2009: (Right) (Wrong) (Partial)

Pokemon Gold/Silver DS Japan in September

NES colored Wii and SNES Classic Controler for Christmas

Super Role Bros for Christmas

FF Remakes announced; VII PS3 VIII 360 IX Wii

New Super Mario World November 2009

Around the Network
Hyperion said:
I don't think Wii gamers want more ports, even if they're good games...
That said, if the games ever do come to Wii, they would have to be at the most $40 for both games. I'd prefer 30, but it's square, so more likely they'll charge $50. Again, IF they ever get released.

Square would probably justify a port like this the same way Nintendo does Gamecube ports - giving new gamers a chance to enjoy the games they missed out on last gen.  I'm all for that when it comes to Metroid Prime 1 & 2 and Pikmin.  More people need to play those games.  Plus, it warms them up for the next game in the series - Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, Pikmin 3, Kingdom Hearts 3...  It makes sense to me.

Not convinced this isn't just a mean rumor though.  Someone doesn't like Soriku very much to play with his emotions like this.

If true how, will KH3 be confirmed for the Wii??? But i guess its more wishful thinking to some. My wishful thinking is the Wii will get KH1+2 to make up loss that the PS3 will get KH3 =)

It could be true, like the one guy pointed out saying "There is a wii button for the reaction command so..."

If this was true, the attack options in the video would be in Japanese, not English.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=363290

Hahahaha