By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How will you feel if FF Versus 13 is announced for xbox 360?

MontanaHatchet said:
Don't really care, I own both platforms. But if it gets delayed because of it, Microsoft can burn.

Ditto. Except I don't have either. I'm just sick of SE delaying games.

Around the Network
Dark_Rulez89 said:
No more annoying noctis avatars anymore.

Says the guy with the annoying Snow avatar?

Well, if the PS3 version would be delayed to accommodate a 360 version, then I'd care. But otherwise, I wouldn't.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

The question is: Is FFXIIIV going to be delayed and have its content (jap va) taken out from the PS3 version to make it "equal" to the 360 version.

Emotionally wounded to the point of inducing a slow suicide...

Or hungry....

I'm not sure.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

I wouldn't care.  I tried a FF (not sure which one but it was on the ps1) at a friends house a couple of years ago and didn't find it that impresive.  I hated the graphics, and the random battles all had the same couple of guys, it confused me, and the music annoyed me.

Third party exclusive games are very rare in this day and age. By keeping a third party exclusive title the developer misses out on a lot of profit by not making it multiplatform. There is an exception that you have been offered a huge moneyhat been to keep the game exclusive on a system.

I don't really care, you kinda need to be multi plat form this generation anywyas. Plus, I would imagine some people who stuck with he 360, and perhaps a Wii, wanty a chance to play current gen FF's sooner, then the need to buy a PS3 for em.

Gaming for life!!!

If FF Versus XIII does become multiplatform for NTSC and PAL for 360. FF Versus XIII will remain J-NTSC for PS3 only. Just like the case for FFXIII remaining exclusive on PS3 for Japan region.
I believe FF Versus XIII and FF XIII will always remain exclusive in the Japanese region which would guarantee PS3 gets much more or a hardware boost due to around 40% of the sales of both of those games would be in Japan region alone.

I won't care it's more or less predictable it will happen.

Well as long as we don't see any proof that FF XIII is downgraded becouse of low DVD space :D

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB