By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How will you feel if FF Versus 13 is announced for xbox 360?

It could either happen at E3 or TGS this year. I'll play it regardless of console, but I'd love me some achievements. This question goes out to both sides....360 and ps3 fans. I think sony fans will start hating on this game like how they did with ff13.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

Around the Network

Indifferent.

I will be glad. Not because PS3 lost another exclusive, but because I can play another great (at leats, I hope, that FFXIIIvs will be great) game.

I never saw any SONY fans hating on FF13... mainly SE/MS

Anyway, i wouldnt mind
Id still be getting it on PS3 first.

i really dont care just as long as they dont make us suffer with it like they did with13 n make us wait longer becuz of some greedy childish companies... as long as i can play it ill be fine. also i hope its a great game otherwise who cares where it goes

Around the Network

I really wouldn't care at all.

Very little is known about the game in the first place, and I would see it coming. IMO, if that's MS megaton at E3, I'll would be disappointed.

Nothing.

Now, if this game got delayed until 2012...

No foreign sky protected me,
No stranger's wing shielded my face.
I stand as witness to the common lot,
survivor of that time, that place.

- From 'Requiem' by Anna Akhmatova

reactions from fans may not be significant at all because it is expected to sell way more on PS3 anyway.

Don't really care, I own both platforms. But if it gets delayed because of it, Microsoft can burn.

Not too bad because like FFXIII Nomura has had it in development for the past three years, so if it does come to 360 much like XIII there's no way the 360 one could launch on the PS3 version's release date in Japan. Also, even if it did gamnes like RE5 and SFIV show that Japanese gamers prefer to buy the PS3 version and games like Infinite Undiscovery, Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, Tales of Vesperia, The Last Remnant, and Star Ocean IV (all of which were soundly beaten in sales in Japan by Level 5's White Knight Chronicles) show that Japanese gamers don't feel motivated to pick up jrpgs on the 360 like they did jrpgs on past and present Japanese consoles.

Other than in the West, the results of Versus XIII on 360 would be quite negligible, and due to all the space for extra stuff that blu-ray affords even most Westerners would still prefer to pick up the PS3 version.