By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How will you feel if FF Versus 13 is announced for xbox 360?

Right now I couldnt care less, the game is too far from release. Even if it is planned for 360 they wont announce it untill FFXIII comes out in every region.

Really, there is no point in even mentioning this game right now, let alone hyping it and using it to make a megaton announcement.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
I never saw any SONY fans hating on FF13... mainly SE/MS

Anyway, i wouldnt mind
Id still be getting it on PS3 first.

You should have seen the fans on gamefaqs. They went nuts last year.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

Rei said:
Right now I couldnt care less, the game is too far from release. Even if it is planned for 360 they wont announce it untill FFXIII comes out in every region.

Really, there is no point in even mentioning this game right now, let alone hyping it (although it's always on my most wanted list)

It has been in development since 2006 which means it will most likely come out in Japan exclusively for PS3 on the day that XIII  releases on 360 and PS3 in the Western markets.

Couldn't care less, I don't even like Final Fantasy.

I'd be happy for you guys though, another game you could enjoy.

As a PS3-owner, I'd be glad actually, but I'm not telling why

Around the Network

I would grab some popcorn

and watch the internet meltdown

Betrayed, pissed off because SE can't stick to anything and because it would inevitably be delayed, likely delaying KH 3 as well (which is going to be a PS3 exclusive)

Not as bad as this guy.

http://www.gamegrep.com/news/11763-gamefaqs_member_contemplates_suicide_over_final_fantasy_xiii_going_multiplatform/

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
pearljammer said:
Indifferent.

I'd feel same. Games not a big deal like FFXIII, GTA4 or  MGS4 would be....ok scratch that, game is not a big deal like FFXIII or GTA4 would be.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Rainbird said:
As a PS3-owner, I'd be glad actually, but I'm not telling why

Masochist?

Tease.