By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How will you feel if FF Versus 13 is announced for xbox 360?

No more annoying noctis avatars anymore.

Around the Network

Just another wonderful game for me to play on 360 is all. Since I have a PS3 though i really don't need to worry cause I will have the game either way.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

txrattlesnake said:
account2099 said:
well I know it caused many meltdowns with 13...........Verses would do the same.

Sony fanboys dont like being reminded that their console isnt as influential/dominant as it used to be lol

Yet, the 360 routinely gets walked on by the PS3 in Japan each week and can barely manage to sell 10,000 copies a week more in Others than the PS3 while costing $200.00 less.

so? despite Sony being #1 for 2 generations and developing a brand loyalty, MS has persevered and is beating them, whats not to love....

Carl2291 said:
I never saw any SONY fans hating on FF13... mainly SE/MS

Anyway, i wouldnt mind
Id still be getting it on PS3 first.

I've seen far more Sony fanboys who put all their faith into Versus after they found out that would be he only exclusive last year to the PS3.

We don't no very much about the game, infact almost nothing at all, so with that said i could careless atm.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
I'd punch Wada in the face and ask if Versus and KH3 will ever come out.

Lol this is fucking hilarious

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

if it doesn't happen the same as ff13 that will be delayed because they are just starting porting 360 version.

my versus ps3 as soon its done i am okay.

i hate waiting i already waiting since the first trailer, to wait for port of the damn thing for a console it wasn't planned to begin with!

shinyuhadouken said:
Carl2291 said:
I never saw any SONY fans hating on FF13... mainly SE/MS

Anyway, i wouldnt mind
Id still be getting it on PS3 first.

You should have seen the fans on gamefaqs. They went nuts last year.

The "public sudoku" guy was my personal favorite.

@topic: As a 360 only owner I'd be pleased because it would be another game I"d be able to play, but if it doesn't happen I will not beterribly distraught as the 360 has more than enough to offer me already.

insert nail > > coffin.
Sony already lost FFXIII and GTAIV. If they lose versus too... :\

I own both consoles, so it doesn't affect me. I will be very disappointed in Sony for not securing this title though.