By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How will you feel if FF Versus 13 is announced for xbox 360?

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Carl2291 said:
I never saw any SONY fans hating on FF13... mainly SE/MS

Anyway, i wouldnt mind
Id still be getting it on PS3 first.

I've seen far more Sony fanboys who put all their faith into Versus after they found out that would be he only exclusive last year to the PS3.

Now don't you feel silly for even stating that? :P

Around the Network
Zlejedi said:
I won't care it's more or less predictable it will happen.

Well as long as we don't see any proof that FF XIII is downgraded becouse of low DVD space :D

The bigger concern is the delay

Not surprised..... If they can do it once, they can do it as many times as they want.

Munkeh111 said:
Zlejedi said:

Well as long as we don't see any proof that FF XIII is downgraded becouse of low DVD space :D

I have patience, and there are plenty of games to fill my time prior to FFXIII / FFXIIIver, however if versus going multiplat means no Japanese VA I will chew all my nails off and make a chained necklace out of them to strangle Wada.

I'm already resigned to no Japanese VA for FFXIII... oh I can already feel my ears bleeding. (I hope the voice actress for Yuna die in a fire!)

mibuokami said:
Munkeh111 said:
Zlejedi said:

I have patience, and there are plenty of games to fill my time prior to FFXIII / FFXIIIver, however if versus going multiplat means no Japanese VA I will chew all my nails off and make a chained necklace out of them to strangle Wada.

I'm already resigned to no Japanese VA for FFXIII... oh I can already feel my ears bleeding. (I hope the voice actress for Yuna die in a fire!)

Yuna's VA was just plain wooden, and pretty awful... I think the PS3 version of XIII is going to have JP VAs, I know WKC will

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
mibuokami said:
Munkeh111 said:
Zlejedi said:

Yuna's VA was just plain wooden, and pretty awful... I think the PS3 version of XIII is going to have JP VAs, I know WKC will

Unlikely, Kitase advised in an interview that they plan to have English VA only for the western release for both version.

It's good that WKC will have VA though I've heard that the story is kinda weak, I'm looking at it like a Monster Hunter game tbh, the multiplayer looks far more interesting.

mibuokami said:
Munkeh111 said:
mibuokami said:
Munkeh111 said:
Zlejedi said:

Unlikely, Kitase advised in an interview that they plan to have English VA only for the western release for both version.

It's good that WKC will have VA though I've heard that the story is kinda weak, I'm looking at it like a Monster Hunter game tbh, the multiplayer looks far more interesting.

Oh... the bastard, hopefully they will find they have loads of space left on the blu-ray and just stick it on there.

Well they haven't even announced WKC yet for Europe, so I have not been looking at it that much, but I am sure I will buy it with the absence of any FFs so far

The only way the 360 honestly does not get FF13 Versus is if FF13 on the 360 is a flop.

indifferent

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

It wouldnt prevent me for playing on PS3.

So I would feel happy for Xbox 360 s owners !

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !