By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How will you feel if FF Versus 13 is announced for xbox 360?

I don't really care. Because I can pick up my PS3 version anyways. With Trophies FTW!

Around the Network

I wouldn't care unless it meant another delay then I would care. But that makes sense.

I will get mad, b/c if they announce that its multiplatform, then it will be delayed and the game will be "shrinked down".

Does "Versus" come with FF 13 or do you have to buy it seperately?

PS3beats360 said:
Third party exclusive games are very rare in this day and age. By keeping a third party exclusive title the developer misses out on a lot of profit by not making it multiplatform. There is an exception that you have been offered a huge moneyhat been to keep the game exclusive on a system.

Rare on PS3 maybe....

Around the Network
PS3beats360 said:
If FF Versus XIII does become multiplatform for NTSC and PAL for 360. FF Versus XIII will remain J-NTSC for PS3 only. Just like the case for FFXIII remaining exclusive on PS3 for Japan region.
I believe FF Versus XIII and FF XIII will always remain exclusive in the Japanese region which would guarantee PS3 gets much more or a hardware boost due to around 40% of the sales of both of those games would be in Japan region alone.

LOL....Good luck getting up to Wii Numbers....Though Wii is on a decline over there so it would not be to hard

I would lol

But tbh I think it unlikely. If they were going to do it, they would have announced it when they announced FFXIII multiplat

mibuokami said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Carl2291 said:
I never saw any SONY fans hating on FF13... mainly SE/MS

Anyway, i wouldnt mind
Id still be getting it on PS3 first.

I've seen far more Sony fanboys who put all their faith into Versus after they found out that would be he only exclusive last year to the PS3.

Now don't you feel silly for even stating that? :P

You aprrantly have not read any post from Crazzyman or PS3 beats 360..And a few others as well

Munkeh111 said:
Soundwave said:

Why should Square-Enix have any allegiance to anyone? They're a 3rd party publisher. Fact is Sony can't dominate the competetion when they don't have an unfair advantage in third party support like they did on the PS1 and PS2. It's not Square-Enix's job to prop up a third place company.

Exclusives should be provided by the console maker, most games on the SNES-Genesis era were multiplatform as well yet neither system had any problem forging their own identity because they had system-defining 1st party exclusives.

Because Sony own like 9% of them? Or because Sony had some sort of contract with them, which they ripped up (this is rumoured)

Sony does not own 9% of SE....They hold Stock which makes them inverstors not owners...And it was a snake move to try and get some one on the SE Director Board to Monopolize them with out having to outright buy them...they are a minor share holder and their only benefit would be to sell SE stock when they could make a profit....

I will jizz all over myself uncontrollably.

Probably end up buying both versions, the most expensive special editions, and throw them in the pile with the other unplayed games that I buy just for penis envy.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence