By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How will you feel if FF Versus 13 is announced for xbox 360?

My exact feeling will be "About time".

Keeping it exclusive makes little to no sense.

Afterall it's going to release after 13 and that won't be out in the US till 2010. Lots of time to port.

Me... if an when i get the FF games i'll get them on PS3 though i think. 

Around the Network

I wouldn't care, this game doesn't capture my interest that much...

If i have to wait a year like FF13 am gonna be pissed

but i don't care about the multi

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I wouldn't care, but at least the Versus-hyping of PS3 fanboys would be over. The biggest reason we see Versus being hyped up I think is Sony fanboys who use it as a substitute FFXIII, now that the latter one is't exclusive anymore.

Ill be happy because i would be able to play it, just like i will enjoy FF XIII

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
Rainbird said:
As a PS3-owner, I'd be glad actually, but I'm not telling why

Masochist?

Uh, that's a good one! Yes, that's the reason. Officially anyway

@txrattlesnake:

I dont think that will be the case, I expect at least 1 year gap between release dates of both games.

I'll buy it for PS3 anyway, but I wonder if Nomura-Cloud will be able to protect Versus from Sephiroth-Wada. The battle begins @ E3 2009.

I have never played a FF game before. So I check FF XIII before I get the spin-off. And FF Versus is like 19 months away.

FFXIII --> April 2010

FF Versus --> holiday 2010 / maybe early 2011?

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

I'd feel like a BOSS cause I called it the day FFXIII went multiplatform.

Other than the fact that I predicted it I really wouldn't mind seeing it happen. CGI-Quality I get what you are trying to say but only in certain scenarios. I think that Sony's first party offerings has done enough at this point to make the console stand apart from the others. However, the HD consoles are currently getting owned by the Wii. Making a game like FFvXIII multiplatform means that more gamers will be able to play an amazing game. As it currently stands, only 23% or so of gamers would be able to purchase the game. If it went multi, over 50% would theoretically have access to it. Greater returns would mean higher chance for sequel/new Nomura project.

Rei said:

@txrattlesnake:

I dont think that will be the case, I expect at least 1 year gap between release dates of both games.

I'll buy it for PS3 anyway, but I wonder if Nomura-Cloud will be able to protect Versus from Sephiroth-Wada. The battle begins @ E3 2009.

If FF VII is any evidence... it'll be.. an endless battle, meaning we will never see vXIII.

That damn Wada just keeps coming back.