By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What would you like to see in KillZone 3?

A new story which is obvious for every sequel. and add co-op campaign. That will pretty much make it the best FPS ever.

Around the Network

More than anything else I'd like more diverse environments, specifically swamps, forests, jungles, etc, just about anything with organic stuff- trees, grass, vines, moss and something other than lifeless steel and concrete.

Attachments for weapons (bring back the shotgun attachment for the Helghan rifle, and the GL for the ISA), more weapons, a better (and rewarding) ranking system, more classes, custom classes, more game modes and more maps. 8 maps and 5 game modes is shit compared to 10+ maps and 8+ game modes for CoD (including hardcore).

I would like them to properly advertise the game and have a large marketing campaign for Killzone 3. Unlike the piss poor job they did with Killzone 2.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

CO OP 4 players split screen + online,
and sev.

Around the Network

More gray!

4 ≈ One

Squilliam said:
I want:

-Rico dead opening scene, not very pretty and I hope he screams a lot.

-More open battlefields, I hated the closed in feel of the game.

-More variety of missions.

-To play both sides of the conflict

-Kantor to admit he was wrong and KZ2 was infact a pretty good game.

When did I say KZ2 was bad?

Tim doesn't like you making things up...

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

-Varied environments ! (Jungle scenes, urban scenes etc.)
-More guns !
- Online coop mode !
-MOAR Helghast's.

SamuelRSmith said:
Akvod said:
I want Hakha (sp?) from the first game to be the main character, and for the past of the Helghast and their reasons why they're fighting to be the main focus, as well as Hakha's inner conflict (him being half-Helghast).

I hope the game will be the last game, as every good thing has to be a trilogy.

I hope Rico doesn't just die, that's a shallow fan service, and a pretty disturbing one. Rico wasn't completely evil. Spoilers: He rushed the attack on Radec because he thought it was too late. He killed Visari because his best friend, Templar, died, along with other factors (his racism, the things the war took away from him [his former squad, the destruction of Vekta])

If they are going to do something bad to Rico, it'll most likely be him imprisoned and suffering from the effects of the planet's air, and having him talk with Hakha or something.

I hope between missions they'll explain the history of the Helghan people, or maybe they can even have flash back missions.

I hope the main theme of the game will be the futility of war, the cycle of violence and revenge, and racism.

I don't think that's the reason people want Rico out... I know it's not mine. He's just a boring character, terribly written, fuck-annoying, and the voice acting behind him is just absolutely awful.

I hate him for all of the reasons listed: Boring, terribly written, annoying, horrible voice acting, ugly, and completely messes everything up.

I want his legs to blow off, before being slowly eaten by a giant monster. That would be nice. But first I want to be able to shoot him. And see him feel pain.

Wow, that was scary.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

All you said as well as:

- Offline multiplayer where you can play against bots like in Killzone 1

- More vehicle usage in single player. None online because then pussies that suck just stay in vehicles the whole game.