By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What would you like to see in KillZone 3?

-Co-op campaign

-Helghast campaign unlocked after you finish the main campaign

-More dialogue from Sev. He's the main character yet has half the script that Rico does

-New weapons. This is obvious. Every shooting game sequel always has new weapons.

-First KZ was in ISA territory. KZ 2 was in Helghast territory. How about in KZ 3 having it on both planets. That way it adds to the variety of levels and architecture.

What would you like to see in KZ3?

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

Around the Network

Vehicles DAMMIT!

Also some handicaps as well for non ranked matches. Such as low gravity, big heads, one shot kills, sniper rifles only, double speed and ect.

Other than that I'm completely happy with the way it is.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

Vehicles would be a great addition to the game!

The game is great as it is, but another one in the Killzone universe would be welcome!

NanakiXI said:
Vehicles DAMMIT!

Also some handicaps as well for non ranked matches. Such as low gravity, big heads, one shot kills, sniper rifles only, double speed and ect.

Do you honestly think that would happen though?

After watching the Guerrilla developer interviews, they mention going for the realistic, gritty feel very often.

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

infamous8 said:
NanakiXI said:
Vehicles DAMMIT!

Do you honestly think that would happen though?

After watching the Guerrilla developer interviews, they mention going for the realistic, gritty feel very often.

No I don't. But I sure wouldn't mind it though realistic or not:P

Co-Op is a definite must do for KZ3 though.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

Around the Network

The lack of controls' lag would be a good start...

The only thing they should do graphic wise is improve on the on frame rate. And get rid of the ingame loading that pops up from time to time. If they can improve the graphics further, without the game going below 30 FPS and without needing to have loading pop up in the middle of the game, they can do that.

Coop shooting would also be really nice.

The next KZ should also improve on environments. Granted this is the art style and level they were trying to achieve but a little more color and lush environments wouldn't hurt.

The game just looks like Armageddon took place already and that this is life after. Basically Fallout 3 but less colorful. :P

Keyboard and mouse support :D

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

I want:

-Rico dead opening scene, not very pretty and I hope he screams a lot.

-More open battlefields, I hated the closed in feel of the game.

-More variety of missions.

-To play both sides of the conflict

-Kantor to admit he was wrong and KZ2 was infact a pretty good game.

Tease.