By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What would you like to see in KillZone 3?

NanakiXI said:
The next KZ should also improve on environments. Granted this is the art style and level they were trying to achieve but a little more color and lush environments wouldn't hurt.

The game just looks like Armageddon took place already and that this is life after. Basically Fallout 3 but less colorful. :P

lol.. it has a lot of orange and red though:P

Anyways.. not much. The game is awesome.. I'd like more of the same :P and improvements all around...

AND...

Hig campaign :P

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
I want:

-Rico dead opening scene, not very pretty and I hope he screams a lot.

-More open battlefields, I hated the closed in feel of the game.

-More variety of missions.

-To play both sides of the conflict

-Kantor to admit he was wrong and KZ2 was infact a pretty good game.

This... on so many levels.

Also add rabid hamsters to the Rico part.

More epic!
More Hollywood style enviorments.
More Helgast bossfights.
More diverse enviorments.
More guns.
More co-op (á RE5)
More of the story
More dialogs

Better controllers
Better multiplayer maps
Better multiplayer options

Map-tool á Far Cry 2
Controller re-configuration

Infamy79 said:
NanakiXI said:
Infamy79 said:
Something original

Hmmm that really doesn't say much. Should they throw daggers at each other??? Or have Duck Hunt mini-game?

Cause I'm sure I could say the same thing for many games you may like. Just list some examples please. That's all I'm getting at here.

I don't know what they could be, I'm just saying there wasn't anything new in KZ2, it was a lot of concepts from other FPS games all roled into one. Kinda sums up Sony's entire existance in the gaming industry actually.

But it works better and is more integrated with it's ideas

Also it has atleast 1 thin over all other fps. The clan system. It's the most integrated into the game, clan system i've ever seen in a game. It's pretty amazing. And the online is incredibly balanced.

Check out my game about moles ^

A little lift above generic game design and frame rate improval is requisite. Well KZ2 delivered to an extent. KZ3 shud keep the limitations in mind and improve accordingly. No pop up loading freeze and include more compelling boss battles, breath taking visuals and animations that cell & RSX can conceive.

Around the Network

I want Hakha (sp?) from the first game to be the main character, and for the past of the Helghast and their reasons why they're fighting to be the main focus, as well as Hakha's inner conflict (him being half-Helghast).

I hope the game will be the last game, as every good thing has to be a trilogy.

I hope Rico doesn't just die, that's a shallow fan service, and a pretty disturbing one. Rico wasn't completely evil. Spoilers: He rushed the attack on Radec because he thought it was too late. He killed Visari because his best friend, Templar, died, along with other factors (his racism, the things the war took away from him [his former squad, the destruction of Vekta])

If they are going to do something bad to Rico, it'll most likely be him imprisoned and suffering from the effects of the planet's air, and having him talk with Hakha or something.

I hope between missions they'll explain the history of the Helghan people, or maybe they can even have flash back missions.

I hope the main theme of the game will be the futility of war, the cycle of violence and revenge, and racism.

-vehicles
-co-op campaign
- 50 players online
- an Helghast campaign and an ISA campaign

Better writing and story, not saying I want MGS length cutscenes though. That's really all I could think of now.

more consistent FPS and no loading times. more variety in weapons. improved presentation/organization of multiplayer playing[when i go online on KZ2, which is rare, i never know what the hell is going on..]. co-op. ISA and helghast campaigns. if they do all those, ill buy KZ3.

Oh forgot, MANDATORY INSTALL.