By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What would you like to see in KillZone 3?

Dgc1808 said:
More Hype!

Quick, someone who's good photoshop skills, make a KZ2/3 Mountain Dew can!

Around the Network

2 main things.

-The death of Rico
-More customization options in the online play

Co-op

Sardauk said:
NanakiXI said:
Vehicles DAMMIT!

Also some handicaps as well for non ranked matches. Such as low gravity, big heads, one shot kills, sniper rifles only, double speed and ect.

Other than that I'm completely happy with the way it is.

Some Halo 3 features then ?

More original weapons for me...(with what you suggested of course).

A Helgan campaign would be terrific !

Well I really don't want to get into the originality of Halo argument because it did do alot for the genre. Vehicles have been used in previous FPS games and the handicaps I was speaking of was more referring to when I used to play Unreal Tournament a while ago. Though I see where people relate what I'm saying with Halo. :P

Edit: When I'm speaking of vehicles in KZ I want a tank to drive like a tank not a snowmobile lol.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

co-op
and a good story this time with interesting dialogue.

other than that, they can make it exactly the same if the want, although vehicles would be a nice addition.

Around the Network

Co-op and vehicles.

Dgc1808 said:
More Hype!

Let's start hyping it now!

Thechalkblock said:
Dgc1808 said:
More Hype!

Let's start hyping it now!

Be Ready To Be

Killzowned 3ice!

For Killzone 3

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

yes i would buy KZ3 is a heart beat. but they would need to make the controlls better
and the online better also

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

I want them to surprise me and innovate game play.