By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What website will you watch the E3 conferences on?

i always use gamespot

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

Gamestop and maybe IGN. I've used Gamestop every year for like the past 3-4 years so it is sort of like tradition. IGN is my fallback plan.

Of course, I'll be here too posting in the forums with everyone else watching the conference.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

I think he meant Gamespot...

I'll be watching on GameSpot, unless VGC has a live stream of their own. Between VGC, joystiq and GS I'll get all the coverage I need.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

Probably IGN.

And here for the live blog.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network
axumblade said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
Gamestop and maybe IGN. I've used Gamestop every year for like the past 3-4 years so it is sort of like tradition. IGN is my fallback plan.

Of course, I'll be here too posting in the forums with everyone else watching the conference.

Gamestop streams it? O.o

ROFFLE. I meant Gamespot...thinking of GameStop streaming the conference gave me bad images but in a funny way.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Gamespot... Im watching it on gamespot since e3 04, so I wont interrupt the streak. Tough I dont rely them on reviews anymore, I always managed to get good quality vids during e3 even when I had a crappy net connection :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Probably Gamespot.

I'll be at E3 with VGChartz. Just so you guys know we are going to all 6 press conferences (Ubisoft, EA, Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony, Konami) and we have appointments scheduled with 45+ companies. So watch VGC during E3 and after for TONS of coverage.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

last year I watched it on IGN but it kept on freezing so I will try a new place most likely it will be Gamespot