By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What website will you watch the E3 conferences on?

VG CHARTZ.....DUH!!!

Around the Network

I have G4 tv itself... haven't watched it recently, but if its in HD by this time, then HELL YA!

Akvod said:
I have G4 tv itself... haven't watched it recently, but if its in HD by this time, then HELL YA!

hehehe, if things go well you will be in for a shock if you watch G4... but chances are slim so forget I said anything.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Speaking of which, who's going to post live stream on this site?

ssj12 said:
Akvod said:

hehehe, if things go well you will be in for a shock if you watch G4... but chances are slim so forget I said anything.

I don't know what to expect now O.o, I'll go check now. I honestly don't like the channel. X-Play has become dull and too serious (not that it was that funny to begin with), AOTS isn't for me (I'm not a tech geek). I wished they would get Judgement Day back, man that was a great show =) Icons was a great documentary film. They could totally do a Portal show with WoW.

Around the Network

who ever has the HD for the big 3 presentations then the rest on vgc prolly.

I guess I'll watch G4 on TV. I'll be here too.

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

I think we should make a "meet the VGC E3 2009 team" thread so people actually realize how big VGC's E3 coverage is going to be.

G4 for Nintendo.
IGN for Sony/MS.

I dont like G4 for several reasons but the E3 conference coverage is great. A few years back they went to commercial mid event.....
Though the new ones are commercial free so yea it will be good coverage. After Ninty event Im gonna go to school.

MS I'll watch when I get back from school the same with Sony even though same day as Ninty.

IGN, worked great last year, so I won't change it.
And I'll comment here in the live-blogging, just like last year too