By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What website will you watch the E3 conferences on?

From my understanding the following will be doing live streams:
G4
GameTrailers
IGN
Gamespot

All I can really think of so with that said which one will you be using to use the E3 conferences on? For me it will be Gametrailers because I always use them when it comes to trailers. I also assume the servers are pretty darn strong there due to how big the site is and the traffic which it gets. Will watch on GT and keep Gaf and this site open for any meltdowns. :D

Around the Network

Last year I had VGChartz on, and Kotaku for liveblog, and I had one video site on (forget which, I think it was IGN)

IGN they were extremly reliable last year

next year Ill be there LIVE

G4 most likely

since i have dial-up i will watch on tv

so g4tv

Around the Network

IGN...and the whole time i'll be bitter about not being there live.

dont know, dont care.

whoever has the best footage on the games im interested in

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

I'll be watching it on whatever you call being there in person .

And the rest of you should be watching it on VGC's snappy new video player!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

As long as it has decent quality :P

guys.. stay tuned on VGC. We have 9 guys going. There will be live blogging. There will be at least be a screenshot for every booth there if not a video tour and description of whats being demoed.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453