By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The official VGChartz 2.0 Thread

Is the Top VG Chartz Users section going to be brought back on the front page?

That's kinda a good feature to have on the front page, it encourages people to try to make a lot of money to make the top VG Chartz users list of all time and the last 7 days list.

(It was one of the reasons why I uploaded so much in the database, I know that the list is in the community section, but the front page is more important lol :P)

Around the Network

lay out is nice....but i dont like how i just roll over my mouse and the recent forum list changes...i would like to at least click on it....

in game profiles, the box art for games arent showing up

Ah! It changes right when I clicked on a link XD

I'm scared, someone hold me.

~Currently Playing Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank: FTOD, and Resistance: Retribution~

Around the Network
Soriku said:
The only things I want is:

1. Faster site.

2. Make it so I can open multiple tabs when at the top where there is Forum, Community, etc. and have the drop down things appear like Nintendo, Sony, User Profiles, and so on. I don't like that I have to click on one at a time.

3. (Not necessary but would be good if readded) Make it so if I click on Forum, Community, etc. the drop down doesn't disappear. It would make #2 easier as well.

Otherwise, good job, boss ^^

You can already do #2.  Simply hold CTRL while you click a link.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Anyone else unable to see screenshots or boxarts in the Game DB?

It looks like the core of the site is the same, just reskinned.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

I like the "Related News" part for the selected games.

Cactus said:
Anyone else unable to see screenshots or boxarts in the Game DB?
i can see the screens but not the boxart