By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The official VGChartz 2.0 Thread

Not a fan of the colour scheme, much preferred the white/blue of the old version, also too cluttered. I hate to say it, while it's fancier I haven't yet noticed it being particularly better.

Around the Network

It seems to slow my browser down. Closing tabs and scrolling is slower for some reason.

I like the look. The only thing that i don't like is since it now uses flash and is very memory intense, i can no longer access it on my iphone. I loved being able to view the site on the go; it's driving me nuts that i can no longer do that.

PSN: GripnRip

Always up to game.

Get your Portable ID!

So no one is gonna at least give an opinion about my issues? I new the official thread was fail.

^Just no mods looking at this thread I guess right now.

Around the Network

I believe that the dark background with the white text is affecting the way read the website and that's why we have many people complaining. In my Visual Comm. class, we learned that color design can affect highly on things that people ready. Personally, I don't mind the new design of the website, but I can honestly say that the dark gray/lighter gray is turning me off greatly. I feel that if you have kept the old background color with the new design, it would have a better impact and that way less complaining.

Those are my 2 cents

What are you looking at, nerd?

2.0 deserves alot more love than it's getting.
After getting used to it, I think it's fantastic

sethnintendo said:
^Just no mods looking at this thread I guess right now.

I posted hear way earlier and am on the previous page where Talonman answered people after me so Im pretty sure they cant answer my questions or dont care.

Hell I even made my own thread. I wasnt really bitching either they were serious issues but they chooes to ignore em.

Yeah, I didn't notice it before, but the image and smiley pop-ups are blank now. I think that needs to be highest on the "fix list" now.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Site looks great, people need a chance to get used to it, please to do a quick change to try and please them. My only real complaint is that it doesn't fit in the screen. Having to scroll left-right gets pretty annoying.

Good work boys.