Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network
Alby_da_Wolf said:
Rhonin the wizard said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Wow you guys!

but i think i have another problem :/

i don't think the smilies are working (when you click on the smiley face in the rich text reply toolbar)

i just noticed when i tried to insert one, i don't know if it's me or something....

Tried, neither smileys, nor picture insertion work anymore: their pop-up windows are both empty. Neither works the insert/edit embedded media button, its pop-up window is empty too.

They work for me.

Maybe is it a browser incompatibility? I'm using FF, what's your browser?

Opera.

Edit: Tried in Firofox, they don't work.

I was just adding some achievements and there really needs to be a way to add all of them at once. Also there should also be an option for DLC or Secret along with the Coop or online options.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

@ trunkswd, you have to ask a mod to add a DLC section, then you can add DLC achievements. However, there is no option for secret achievements yet

@munkeh - thanks for the information.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

I found out that my eyes was starting to hurt after 20 minutes on this site. Are there too many colours perhaps?
My doctor said I had perfect sight, so there are no problems there.

Adding games to wishlists adds it to your overall games collection.

May I suggest a filter so that the user can select whether they want to view owned games/wishlist.

As for now I had to remove my wishlist games, as I felt like I was "cheating" in a way.

VGC 2.0 killed this thread: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=0&id=25147

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Kantor said:
WAIT! One more thing...

Again, relatively minor. When I go to the Game Search page, the "Game Title" section entry bar is yellow. The text is white, so it is very difficult to read. Let me show you:

Yeh I'm getting this as well.

Gilgamesh said:
Kantor said:
WAIT! One more thing...

Again, relatively minor. When I go to the Game Search page, the "Game Title" section entry bar is yellow. The text is white, so it is very difficult to read. Let me show you:

Yeh I'm getting this as well.

It was found that that was a problem caused by Google Toolbar's autofill feature, or something like that. Disable it if you want it removed (you'ra  a DB admin, so you really should disable it )