By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The official VGChartz 2.0 Thread

nordlead said:
sethnintendo said:
I have a question about screenshots for games. Is there still a limit? I just added a few new screenshots to AC:CF not sure if it deleted some old ones or what. It used to be that you couldn't add any more once there was a limit. I think 5 disappeared since I added 5.

The limit should now be 100, but it wasn't tested due to the way the beta was set up. The beta wouldn't allow us to upload images. Thanks for reminding me though, as I'll have to test this out.

I just checked, and there are now over 30 screens for EA's Grand Slam Tennis for Wii.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

Well I've been playing around with it a bit and I love the way the Sales graphs are set up. You highlight the flags and it switches to that region...very slick. I also like how you can see the top tens pretty much the same way. I like it all so far.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Yea, I am got the AC:CF up to about 50 screen shots so I should approach the 100 limit soon. I still get (An error has occurred....) after loading screenshots although it still does load them.

Hey-o, now I can navigate using the Recent Threads list from inside a thread! Thanks, Talon.

There is supposed to be most recent threads or something in your profile page like before right? It is just a blank box there. Also, there is a blank box below recent threads while viewing threads. I assume this is your user review side tab but it is showing up blank. I have no clue where the user review section went for either the side tab or on your profile page. It is simply gone....

Around the Network

Just had a quick look over and there are two issues I have with the new redesign:
- Top level menus are in flash. So can't open them in separate tabs.
- Header (logo + menu + user login + ad) takes up about half of my browser window (at 1280x800). That's a lot to look through before you see some content.

One more thing I noticed, on the user reviews there is no longer a recent update section stating what section you recently updated.  Also, I am loading a lot of screenshots I have for AC:CF.  I am trying not to load duplicates but it may happen since I went out of order on my pic loading.  Is there going to be a way to remove your own uploaded files (take money back away from you also) if you noticed you load duplicates?  Or should you just notify a mod if you notice you loaded a duplicate photo?

The new "wishlist" feature does nothing but add the game to your collection.

I cant edit signatures. (Cant add images)

The screenshots in game profiles dont show up when you click on them. Just big empty black space.

The boxart viewer in game profiles is a neat idea but too small and when zoomed in the image gets really get blurry. It should be bigger and not force you back to the top once you stop holding it btw.

The wall should be back in the middle of your profile since its the heart of the page. In the right it looks slim stupid and leaves 50% of the page empty which doesnt make sense. "Recent forum activity" and "The Wall" should be switched.

The banners in the game profiles are big and also blurry/pixelized. They look sloppy.

sethnintendo said:
There is supposed to be most recent threads or something in your profile page like before right? It is just a blank box there. Also, there is a blank box below recent threads while viewing threads. I assume this is your user review side tab but it is showing up blank. I have no clue where the user review section went for either the side tab or on your profile page. It is simply gone....

Any comment for this talonman?  Where did the user reviews section go from the side tab or user profile?  Also, on the user review you used to be able to see how many times that user review was seen / loaded and how many people voted on it within the article.  Now you can only see how many people voted on it outside the article but you can't see how many views it had anywhere.

Okay, I finally added up to 100 screenshots for Animal Crossing: City Folk. After that you click on edit screenshots (shouldn't it just be add screenshots since you can't remove/take away your own screenshots) it just says error. It should at least say 100 screenshot limit has been reached can not add any more or something like that (not just error). I didn't try to add more than 100 screenshots (should have tried while it still was under 100). So not sure if a problem would happen if doing that.  To my knowledge I was the first (Animal Crossing: City Folk) was the first to achieve 100 screenshots!!!! In your face all other games!!  A little drunk so have to mind me but I am trying to find issues with the new setup.  I believe I have raised a few not mentioned issues so am proud of myself.