By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The official VGChartz 2.0 Thread

Oh yea, 1 more issue, on a game's page I think the total sales and weekly sales should be more noticable. Do we really need a huge space to see the history of the pages updates? I think moving that with comments/weekly sales, and moving the total sales into the middle would help things out.

Around the Network
Aj_habfan said:
Site looks great, people need a chance to get used to it, please to do a quick change to try and please them. My only real complaint is that it doesn't fit in the screen. Having to scroll left-right gets pretty annoying.

Good work boys.

1) If you are not using Firefox, slap yourself. Then go download it (simple Google search). If you are using Firefox, skip to 2)

2) Navigate to VGC.

3) Hold "CTRL", and move the mouse wheel as you would to scroll down (towards you)

4) The site has now zoomed out and should fit without the need for you to scroll.

5) If not, simply scroll so that you can only see the thread, and not "My Recent Threads".

I am using 1280x800, and I just needed to zoom out one notch.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

How does this look to you guys?

^(Wait for image to load)^

My brain can't comprehend it yet. I'm not sure I like the black. Also I really don't like that you don't list the usa, others, and Japan numbers/dates right on the top level without clicking through the worlds. That little scroll thing is nifty, but I prefer to just have it more simple and on the top level.

liquidninja said:

To be honest, I think it's hideous. Too bright. But many people would prefer it, so you can send that to ioi so that if they implement colour schemes like GameSpot does, they can base it on that picture.

Around the Network
liquidninja said:

Nice. Did you just hit "invert colours", then paste in your avatar un-inverted? Looks like that to me.

If that's the case, then it would be VERY easy for them to make a good "classic VGChartz"-esque theme. All they have to do is tell it to invert the current theme, but ignore certain things like system-specific colour codes.

SW-5120-1900-6153

thetonestarr said:
liquidninja said:

Nice. Did you just hit "invert colours", then paste in your avatar un-inverted? Looks like that to me.

If that's the case, then it would be VERY easy for them to make a good "classic VGChartz"-esque theme. All they have to do is tell it to invert the current theme, but ignore certain things like system-specific colour codes.

Yes, basically.

i miss the list of threads on the right side on the home page, that used to show threads i've commented and which one has latest comments

@TalonMan

Since your replying to all of these posts.

I find that VGChartz 2.0 keeps you from posting tables in different colors.
Was that intentional or is it a bug?

I noticed the Wall on the profile is pretty oddly placed. I think it should go in the left column, and then it would be about level with the end of "photos", instead of jutting out like that.