By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The official VGChartz 2.0 Thread

A small bug I encountered. When I access a game from the My Games page the boxart doesn't appear on it's page. If I access it from the search function or Game index, it appears.

Around the Network

Please, please, PLEASE make the screen thinner or get it too resize itself to fit screens.

I have a 22inch monitor, thats not small. But I have to shift to read EVERY post.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Its hard to read for most of people.Open front page, close your eyes and you see...And that most popular stories bugs.

Take my love, take my land..

And I'm having these huge black boxes around my face, then I wait 5 sec they become "you have won 100000000m" ads..

Take my love, take my land..

Regardless of what i think about the new design KUDOS to all the guys behind the scenes for your huge effort to address and fix many of the concerns, complaints and suggestions so quickly.

Around the Network

can you change the black background to a white one? too much dark, this used to be my happy site

OH everything else is great

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

i love the dark theme and the font coloring. only complaint i have is on my tmobile g1 this site looks like crap and and half the links, pictures, and pages wont load. it also kills my battery.

Yeah, I think customisable colour schemes would be a good idea. I like this one, though.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Works well on a DSi. Entered this message with it. With Opera`s column mode everything displays sweet!

Best Cricket Club in the World - Visit for Coaching Tips

http://www.engadinedragonscc.org.au

GAH! This will take time getting used to. I hate change.

That said, I think the new features seems interesting. I've been wanting a reviews section for a while, and the added yearly function for others and worldwide is VERY welcome.

This is invisible text!