By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Hate is a strong word, but I don't like it.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

No shit... not everyone uses those fansy wide screen fucking monitors... how about some love to us CRT owners

The layout is great, and the new features are really good.
But the colortheme should be made changeble

How can you possibly misspell QWERTY? It's spelled correctly on the damn keyboard.

The site looks to be more professionally done and seems to have improved functioanlity. It's apparent how much more time went into making 2. Granted there sre a few glitches that need to be taken care of (such as im, rich text editor etc.) but i'm positive these will be worked on over time. As stated over again, however, i'd likke to see customizable colour schemes(i've already chose an avatar to match this one so this is what i'm staying with :P)

Oh and I personally haven't been experiencing much of the lag other members have. I'm running about 7 tabs and gimp and the pages aren't loading that much slower for me(there is a diffrence, though). And I have a wide screen monitor so the width of the pages are no problem for me :P

It hurts my netbooks browser, the screen is too small and doesn't seem to bonny about this. I'm gonna have to move to the laptop for VGChartz now.

Around the Network

I like it, I prefer the style and colours used in 2.0 and to me it seems more professional, classier and less cheap.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

i prefer the old one but this isn't too bad. Still easy to use which is what matters.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

Cueil said:
No shit... not everyone uses those fansy wide screen fucking monitors... how about some love to us CRT owners

Buy a monitor from this century ;)

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

i like it much.

Check these hilarious commentsFunny Comments and replies

it's way too stretched for me - it was probably designed for 16:9 monitors.