By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

The quoting mechanism isn´t working well either.

Around the Network

it looks great..

My Trigger Happy Sixaxis controller

It looks much better than before. Many thanks to the people who designed the new design of VGChartz 2.0

I don't like this.

It's slower and the page lags when you scroll down. It looks a lot like Gamespot to me. It's nice looking.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

ctk495 said:
The quoting mechanism isn´t working well either.

Yup I think it's broken in some ways. Other times strange things happen when you quote sometimes

Around the Network

Overall I like the new design. We will need some time to get used to it, especially those of us who have been here a long time. And as for the minor hiccups, it's expected with a re-design and hopefully they will be fixed quickly and swiftly.

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

Fuck this bullshit. I quit VGChartz from now on. Fuckers. FUCK YOU! FUCKERS! DUMB FUCKERS! GET FUCKED WITH A POTATO WHOEVER MADE THIS CHANGE.

I don't like this new look at all. The home page looks way too cluttered. The colors and the forums are ok, but the home page looks terrible IMO.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

It doesn't look any different to me.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

Great job congrats Brett and everyone involved in, I like it ^_^ and of course I'm startin' missing the old one T_T.