By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

It looks like a sexy Gamespot clone.

Abit iffy imo so far.

Around the Network

The text editor doesn't work.

It never worked that great before now it's worse.

This is bad because one of my threads is messed up because of the new format and I don't have the tools to propperly ajust it.

nordlead said:

Blaiyan said:
Can't see boxart for games on their pages.

which pages, as I have no problem with any I've visted.

I have this same problem, for me every game I have visited I cannot see the box art.

Hey nordlead, I just noticed that in the news articles, the comments are divided into pages instead of all in one massive page. The main problem I have with this is that 10 comments per page is really too few IMO. Is there any way for a user to change it back for himself? Or is there any way to adjust the number per page as in threads? I would REALLY like this; as it is now I consider my ability to read & respond to comments very adversely affected.

Or are you not a person to whom I should be directing these questions?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Very nice! I had no idea lol. Cought me by surprise. Looks good but a bit laggy. I like it though.

Around the Network

Final-Fan said:
Hey nordlead, I just noticed that in the news articles, the comments are divided into pages instead of all in one massive page. The main problem I have with this is that 10 comments per page is really too few IMO. Is there any way for a user to change it back for himself? Or is there any way to adjust the number per page as in threads? I would REALLY like this; as it is now I consider my ability to read & respond to comments very adversely affected.

Or are you not a person to whom I should be directing these questions?

I can't change anything myself, but I do funnel suggestions to the proper person. If you send bugs my way, I'll post them in a master list that we are keeping.

It doesn't look there is any way to adjust the number of comments per page, but I think talonman implimented that so maybe we could convince him to add that capability sometime in the future.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Look at TheChalkblock's messed up post I blame the Rich Text Editor:

Link: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=2191429

It'll be awesome once I get used to it! It looks much less like a Beta site now!

takkxyz said:
Will take some time to get used to it, so far so good.

Looks great. Thanks for all the hard work put into it.