By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Feels weird. I like the old look but I'll probably just get used to this. Is there an Ignore List Feature Yet?

Around the Network

It is so much slower.. And it would be nice to be able to change the background ( so it can be classic VGChartz colors)

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

^ I agree with the ability to change background, but I don't think It's slower (but maybe that's just me)

Well, the old vgchartz fully loaded in less than half a second. But with all these colors and such, it's killing my browser. Scrolling up and down the page is very jerky. Each mouse wheel scroll takes a full .4 seconds to load. The old vgchartz was much more seamless.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

lightbleeder said:
Woah, I hate the new design completely, last one was minimalistic and simple to navigate, now the homepage is is full with stuff making it hard on the eyes, also the site is too wide for people using non widescreen monitors...

I'd say get the white background back and make the homepage less full of stuff...
you mean too wide for anyone stuck in the stone age right?

a 1280x1024 resolution works fine on this and it is a non-wide screen resolution. Almost all monitors you buy (excluding tiny laptops) support 1280x1024 or higher.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

I kinda don't like that I have to scroll sideways a lot. Maybe its my resolution but I like this resolution. Still think getting to certain things is confusing but ya, I"ll get used to it eventually.

What are you looking at, nerd?

And it's literally being a virtual boy right now.
I'll check tomorrow if anything is better, but right now I'm getting a serious headache.

I'll just need some time to get use to it.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

I never like website changes, but I will get use to this. It looks nice, I just need to become more familiar with everything

Looks slick and much more organized and professional. I like it.

PREDICTIONS:
(Predicted on 5/31/11) END of 2011 Sales - Xbox 360 = 62M;  PS3 = 59M;  Wii = 97M