By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I find that it's easier to read if you highlight the writing lol

Around the Network

Actually I take back some of my chriticism (already). Im getting used to it. It's mostly the front page that looks a lil cluttered, the rest looks actually pretty good in my eyes already. ^^

Most people who claim that white on black is hard to read, is actually the exact opposite of what most engineers in my company use. White on black is actually easier on the eyes on a computer monitor due to it not blasting bright light in your face.

Personally, I prefer black on white as that is what I'm used to, but there is no way this white on gray is harder on your eyes.

(unless you are the few unlucky people who have display issues, as some have said that it is light gray instead of dark gray)

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

for linux users.

yes... flash its causing the slow down.

i managed to disable it, and it working fine now.

Jo21 said:
for linux users.

yes... flash its causing the slow down.

i managed to disable it, and it working fine now.

I dunno, I'm running Linux right now and mine seems to be pretty sweet at running it.

Around the Network

I actually changed my bookmark to the hot topics forum since it's pretty much what I look at 99% of the time.

I'm liking the front page less now than I did a few hours ago, it's really too cluttered... and yeah, I second what was said about the menu being in flash, I liked my middle-clicking for new tabs.

Is there a way to look at your wishlist?

Oh, but I do really like the re-done Game Pages. Whoever worked on those deserves a raise. They are freaking nice. Kudos to them.

It's awesome!

is anyone else having the problem with the "my interest" section of their profile?
It like cuts it off