By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - You're most favorite & most hated PSN game.

Sephiroth357 said:
leo-j said:
No we cant agree Rag Doll Kung Fu sucks, because I personally love it.

In any case, my favorite PSN game is Pixel junk eden, least favorite so far would be Go sports! Sky diving

Why did you have to ruin the trend?

I enjoy it too. Its mindless but so are most fighting games.

Anyways, favorite is Flower, least Go Sports! Ski. Go Sports! Sky Diving is actually kind of playable.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Most loved that I bought?? - Tekken 5, followed by Flower

Most hated?? Rag Doll Kung Fu... especially since I payed for it before it went free...

4 ≈ One

favorite PSN game? I guess its pixeljunk eden for me, though I've never bought it, I just played it at a friends house and my most hated PSN game would also have to be rag doll kung fu.

Currently Watching - Naruto, One Piece

Waiting For - Skyrim, Mass Effect 3

PS3 Trophies

Favorite: PixelJunk Eden

Least Favorite: Nucleus, Blast Factor, Wolf of the Battlefield. All rubbish.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Xxain said:
oh I forgot about SF ncm...SF is my favorite and Torillian has a PS3?

Good thing that card is still in play

Torillian is the most pro-Sony mod, next to Makingmusic476...

I only own two PSN games.

WipEout HD- 9/10. Amazing game, this could even be a retail release. It looks great, runs perfectly, and lasts for ages.

Rag Doll Kung Fu- 7.5/10. It's fun to play, but it's kind of glitchy, really short, and has no online. Never would have paid for this, luckily I got it free.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Favorite: Wipeout HD
Most hated: Pixeljunk

ratchet and clank q4b-favourite
super stardust hd least favourite

Although from my experience with demos, Pixeljunk Eden is the worst, by far. Bacterius is second worst.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

My favorite is Wipeout HD... well it is the only PSN game I have .

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

PixelJunk Eden - love

Soldner-X - What a shame it is almost impossible to complete! This game is really just eye candy.

PJ Monsters and Super Stardust HD rock, too!

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD