By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - You're most favorite & most hated PSN game.

PSN has been getting alot of good game as of late, with some shat ones on the side and some downright weird ones.

Heres mine.

---

~Faveorite - Flower - Reasson - The most beautiful and spiritful game on PSN, and quite frankly looks better then alot of disc-bases PS3 games, santa monica are on a roll, its a tad short though i hear theres another room if you do certain things in the first modes but i've yet to do this. this games beauty is up there with VC's.

9/10 

---

~Hated - Rag-Doll-Kunf-Fu - Reason - I got the game "FREE" on PSN and was about to buy it over ZEN-PinBall but im so glad i didn't, this game is Utter SHAT, i'd rather play a Wii game of ANY kind over this pathetic excuse for a PSN game. Utter, Utter Rubish. >:(

2/10 

Around the Network

I HATE THEM ALL

Most loved - Wipeout HD (beautiful and fantastic game)

Most Hate - Bionic Commando Rearmed (a good game undoubtedly, but not my type of game.)

I would have to say, my favorite is a tie between Super Stardust HD, and SF2 HD Remix, while my most hated is EASILY hands down, Linger in Shadows...ugh. They dare call that a game??

Xxain said:
I HATE THEM ALL

I never thought i'd have to use this card on you of all people.. but you give me no choice!!

Around the Network

oh I forgot about SF ncm...SF is my favorite and Torillian has a PS3?

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Xxain said:
I HATE THEM ALL

I never thought i'd have to use this card on you of all people.. but you give me no choice!!

ROTFL....Thats great

Xxain said:
oh I forgot about SF ncm...SF is my favorite and Torillian has a PS3?

Shhh, trap card is in play j/k

^ lol

Street Fighter and Warhawk