By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - You're most favorite & most hated PSN game.

Favourite: Flower.

Close Second: Pixeljunk Monsters.

Least Favourite: Gripshift.

Around the Network
Dallinor said:
Favourite: Flower.

Close Second: Pixeljunk Monsters.

Least Favourite: Gripshift.

Smart man.

Though think i'll add in ...

As an honorable mention to my original post because this is the best tower defence game evar created, might go play it soon come to think of it.

Best:Warhawk

Hated with passion:Rag-Doll-Kunf-Fu

^- Well said, though i keep forgetting WH is a PSN due to the fact its on Disc based to...

Favorite: Warhawk

Hated: Rag Doll Kung Fu (this game sucks! They forgot to add the fun).

Around the Network

I think we can Rag Doll Kung Fu sucks!

No wonder its free now.

No we cant agree Rag Doll Kung Fu sucks, because I personally love it.

In any case, my favorite PSN game is Pixel junk eden, least favorite so far would be Go sports! Sky diving

mM
SnakeEyez said:
I would have to say, my favorite is a tie between Super Stardust HD, and SF2 HD Remix, while my most hated is EASILY hands down, Linger in Shadows...ugh. They dare call that a game??

Its not.. its Interactive Art in the form of a demoscene. It is even labeled as interactive art.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

leo-j said:
No we cant agree Rag Doll Kung Fu sucks, because I personally love it.

In any case, my favorite PSN game is Pixel junk eden, least favorite so far would be Go sports! Sky diving

Why did you have to ruin the trend?

I haven't played that many, but if Warhawk counts, then that. Otherwise, I pick Flower for my favorite. My most hated is probably Rag Doll Kung Fu.

Currently playing: Marvel vs. Capcom 3, League of Legends